Search results

1. coolio21

Coral the 130D lighting supports?

So I bought a red sea max 130D(35 gallon) tank to move my livestock from my 14 gallon boicube, haven't started yet though. I was wondering what coral the lighting supports? I was limited with the biocube from things like clams and certain types of coral. So if anyone could give me advice on the...
  2. coolio21

My Pin Cushion Sea Urchin :[

I've had my sea urchin whos named affectionately Nopalito since april 2010 since the beginning of my 14 gallong biocube. He's looked not so happy a few times before but, I put some sea weed in the tank for him to eat and he perks right up. I did a water change yesterday and found a crap load of...
  3. coolio21

I NEED all the advice I can get....

Currently I have a 14 gallon biocube reef tank that has been running since April 15th of last year. I have a coral beauty and maroon clown, fish wise. Coral wise I have a rose brain, 2 hammer, tree(forgot the real name), Green tipped star polyps, acan, and a couple of zoas. Theres a few crabs...
  4. coolio21

Should I get a Red Sea Max tank?

Hey everyone! :D I'm currently a 1st time 14gallon biocube owner. I started my tank on April 15th. Right now in my tank, I have a coral beauty, maroon clown, and a four line wrasse. For coral I have tree, 2 hammer, rose brain, acan, green star polyps, purple mushrooms, and 3 different zoas...
  5. coolio21

This isn't a hitchhiker but I know there must be someone here that can give me an ID

Not too long ago me and my family took a camping trip more towards north cal at meyes flat. We visited the rewoods and also the ocean at shelter cove at a hidden beach. I was stumbling around in the tide pools which I is one of my new favorite things to do now. Then I saw this. It was flat on...
  6. coolio21

Can a clown host a brain coral?

OK I'm a 14g biocube owner with 3 fish: ocellaris clown, filamented flasher wrasse, and a coral beauty. (NOTE: I plan to get a much bigger tank soon. Bigger than 30g for my fish and to get more coral of course, so please cool it on the the comments no hating stick to the question at hand please...
  7. coolio21

Help! I want a 3rd fish but my 2 other fish are being aggressive :[

My 14g biocube tank has been going since April 15th, after about a week I added the clown male then a week or maybe more later I added a filamented flasher wrasse male. Both have been in there for about I month or so, so now when I tried adding a new fish yesterday which was a male lunar wrasse...
  8. coolio21

Help! I want a 3rd fish but my 2 other fish are being aggressive :[

My tank has been going since April 15th, after about a week I added the clown male then a week or maybe more later I added a filamented flasher wrasse male. Both have been in there for about I month or so, so now when I tried adding a new fish yesterday which was a male lunar wrasse, they...
  9. coolio21

Starfish/urchin question & advice needed

My sister wants a clean up crew in her tank along with her 2 fish, she has a 14g biocube like I do. She likes my small pink pin cushion sea urchin but also wants a starfish if possible. Ive asked many people in aquarium stores and they just say that certain urchins and starfish can be in the...
  10. coolio21

Urchin & Starfish?

My sister wants a clean up crew in her tank along with her 2 fish, she has a 14g biocube like I do. She likes my small pink collector sea urchin but also wants a starfish if possible. Ive asked many people in aquarium stores and they just say that certain urchins and starfish can be in the same...
  11. coolio21

Newbie with a hammer coral question...

Hey everyone I just joined this forum. I thought it would be helpful since Im a a first timer with my 14g biocube. Ive had my tank since april 15th and its now the 19th so its been alittle over a month. In my tank I have a true percula clown fish, female filamented flasher wrasse, pink sea...
  12. coolio21

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone I just joined this forum. I thought it would be helpful since Im a a first timer with my 14g biocube. Ive had my tank since april 15th and its now the 19th so its been alittle over a month. In my tank I have a true percula clown fish, female filamented flasher wrasse, pink sea...