Starfish/urchin question & advice needed

coolio21

My sister wants a clean up crew in her tank along with her 2 fish, she has a 14g biocube like I do. She likes my small pink pin cushion sea urchin but also wants a starfish if possible. Ive asked many people in aquarium stores and they just say that certain urchins and starfish can be in the same tank, but don't know what specific ones to mention. So if anyone knows of a starfish that is compatible with this sea urchin and coral safe please let me know thanks :)

smoothie

Urchins grow quickly and one would turn into a bulldozer in that tank. As far as starfish I am sure there are members close with some mini brittles for ya

coolio21

Urchins grow quickly and one would turn into a bulldozer in that tank. As far as starfish I am sure there are members close with some mini brittles for ya

Thanks for letting me know I know that the urchin will get bigger but the pin cushion purple urchin that I have is very small ive had it for a while, im sure you're right about them getting bigger but these aren't the bigger breeds. So a mini brittle star fish are good with the urchin?