Search results

1. Cisco Kid

Help with Lionfish

Thanks for the info guys. Have to go get some live sw food for him then.
  2. Cisco Kid

Help with Lionfish

I recently bought a Volitan Lionfish. The first day I didn't feed it because of acclamation so was late till it was released in the tank. The second day fed it a rosy and he gobbled that up. The third day it ate 2 rosy's. My problem is , now it hasn't ate anything in three days and I'm getting...
  3. Cisco Kid

Tank Temperature

I keep my temp between 77 and 79 F
  4. Cisco Kid

Check this out!

Beautiful !
  5. Cisco Kid

Ca and Alkalinity Test Kits?????

I personally have used americam pharmacuticals and am in the process of switching all to salifert. I believe it is well worth the extra money spent now then to have dead critters or other problems later.
  6. Cisco Kid

Look what I got!!!

Cool crab in pic #1
  7. Cisco Kid

The odessey of my new clam

Beautiful clam.:thumbup:
  8. Cisco Kid

Telescoping Baster?

I have one and it works pretty good as far as being able to get to the bottom of tank for thoose bottom dwelling corals.
  9. Cisco Kid

Cleaning Barrells

I just bought 2 plastic barrells. I want to put my RO water in one and my salt mixed water in the other. They originally contained citrus juices. How can I go about cleaning the interiors safely?
  10. Cisco Kid

water chemistry (long post)

Outstanding articles Boomer. Helped me before I could ask the questions.:thumbup: :thumbup:
  11. Squamosa Clam

Squamosa Clam

12. Crocea Clam

Crocea Clam

13. Derasa Clam

Derasa Clam

14. Cisco Kid

buying live rock online

Bought some on Ebay, had some good stuff and had one ripoff artist.
  15. Cisco Kid

55 Gallon 2 weeks old

nice setup:thumbup: :thumbup:
  16. Cisco Kid

Hard corals

I have to agree with Travis. I have a 120 gal tank with 520 watts of pc lites. Have Hammer coral Bubble coral Colt Pagoda Clove Toadstool Yellow Leather and quite a few more and all are looking vibrant and healthy
  17. Cisco Kid

Clam placement

thanks for the info, I hate buying something that I can't care for properly.
  18. Cisco Kid

Clam placement

So I would need mh's then?
  19. Cisco Kid

Clam placement

I'm currently looking into buying a couple of clams. The one is a Squamosa and the other is a Crocea. I plan on putting them in a 125 gal reef setup with 520 watts of pc lights. Where in your opinions should I place the clams at in the tank ( bottom on sand bed or midway on the rocks. Tank size...