Search results

1. R

Bio pearls n tunze

Does ne 1 run bio pearls with the tunze 9002 skimmer with any success?
  2. R

Reactor on rsm 130

Just wondering if any one has a reactor on there rsm and if its possible to fit one in the cabbinet ( no sump) i want to use rowaphos or simmilar
  3. R

When do you change cpe

Just wondering how often people change there cpe
  4. R

Cpe?

I know this has probly been asked but how much cpe fo i need for my 130d
  5. R

tunze stops working

had my tunze a while now with no major problems but latly it seems difficult to keep it working, it just seems to stop making bubbles, any ideas?
  6. R

red sea np-x or other?

as the title really, wat everyones views?
  7. R

chemi-pure?

wats the differcence between running chemi-pure elite and rowaphos (or similar) and carbon
  8. R

bio pearls???

has one one fitted a reactor on a 130d at all, do they need to go in a sump or can they go elsewhere?
  9. R

Red sea reef care or chemi pure

Has any one used both of these, iv been running the red sea np-x for a while but im not convinved, thinking of changing to chemi pure and purigen, anyone have any thoughts?
  10. R

auto feeder

has anyone used an auto feeder in their rsm 130d, if so wat kind and where did u fit it. i want to get some mini dart gobys and i understand they need feeding up to 8 times a day
  11. R

FAO stevieT

just writing up my christmas list and on top is ur media basket and collection cup, was just wondering what would be the latest date i could order 1 so its deliverd to the UK before crimbo, thanx :)
  12. R

Red sea reef program?

Is any ony useing the red sea reef Care program?
  13. R

tunze?

can the tunze skimmer be used with out the media rack?? or is there a different skimmer i should get if i dont want the media rack?
  14. R

zeovit in rsm?

does anyone run the zeovit in there rsm? wat are the advantages of using it, im still a little cofused by it
  15. R

sps helth

what are the ideal water parameters for sps corals?
  16. R

hood dissasemble

how do i take the hood apart on my 130d to get the the cable that goes to the light? got a dodgy conection
  17. R

help...................slime!!!

ok so iv got a bit of a problem with dark purple/black slime going over pretty much everything, iv got good flow in my tank, all params seem fine, iv done to water changes over the last week, 1 20% and 1 40% and it still keeps coming back, please help
  18. R

Change bulbs?

Had my 130d for about 7 months now, should i change the bulbs yet, corals seem fine so far
  19. R

help!!!

my green star poylp has suddenly started looking a bit ill, its not extending its tentacly bits hardly at all, and a small part has died off, there is some slime algae in my tank but all water params seem fine
  20. R

what carbon

hiya, just wondering what brand of carbon prefer to use, im curently using fluval but concidering changing