Search results

1. R

My new Scoly

2. R

Thought these would fit the month

I added new sand to the fuge last night and thought the tank looked a little ghostly so figured I'd share as Holloween is approaching. [/IMG] [/IMG] Yes I could have done it differently................
  3. R

Moving my 90g

I'm moving my 90g tank this weekend (putting in hardwood floors) Any thoughts or concerns or suggestions. My plan is too mix up 50g of fresh SW and have 3-4 containers to put my LR in one, Corals in another.........picking up a couple of heaters today, and have PC lighting in the garage I can...
  4. R

Yellow Fiji Leather Coral

Yellow Fiji Leather Coral (Sarcophyton elegans) any thoughts on these, I have many other softies and LPS corals, I tried one of these a couple of years ago lasted a month. Just got another last week and it's already starting to fade. I have a 90g reef and none of my other corals are...
  5. R

changing bubs

I'm looking into upgrading my lights, how often do you change your; T5 Halogen's
  6. R

Water

I just found a new LFS, they offer water from our city Aquarium (Seattle) any thoughts, they claim it filtered befiore they sell and to only add a small dose of PH buffer.
  7. R

sump/refugium

This is my first time posting to any kind of forum so.......... I've been doing fish for 25++ yrs fresh-cichlids-salt About 4 1/2 years ago dabbled in reef, my LFS store said canisters were fine and less expensive, at the time couldn't afford much and as is typical I don't ask for help. 3...