Search results

1. R

My new Scoly

Thank You
  2. R

My new Scoly

3. R

Anyone suggest a good T5 color combo?

I agree with BigAl and I use Giesemann but the biggest recomendation I would give is change your bulbs more often than most people suggest. I use; 5 54W Aquablue Plus T5 and 3 54W Actinic Plus T5 HO planning on adding the Fiji Purple next go around. I change mine every 3-6 months, I...
  4. 2010-10-13_17_13_27

2010-10-13_17_13_27

Cropped really small and bad picture but, couldn't seem to upload full pic
  5. R

Got Chaeto?

Came today, Thank You
  6. R

Thought these would fit the month

I added new sand to the fuge last night and thought the tank looked a little ghostly so figured I'd share as Holloween is approaching. [/IMG] [/IMG] Yes I could have done it differently................
  7. R

I need help stocking a 2000 gallon tank

As someone who doesn't post much but does read these threads, I have to say; Cudos Frankie, having followed this thread, I agree an email was appropriate. While pictures would have been nice, time can get away from you and this thread would have put me out and made me go somewhere else...
  8. R

Got Chaeto?

Sent a PM
  9. R

Moving my 90g

[/IMG]
  10. R

Moving my 90g

[/IMG][/IMG]
  11. R

Moving my 90g

[/IMG] Well it was moved with no casualties, have much more insight now. These again are not great photos and many of my corals are placed on the sides and in back for a deeper look when in person, not to mention gives me more room for additional corals. Biggest issue was not being able to...
  12. R

Moving my 90g

[/IMG]
  13. R

Moving my 90g

Above is not a great picture but best I could do with my phone, and first time I've been able to post a picture on this site
  14. R

Are these anemones dead? or what?

The pictures sure look like Long Tentacle plate coral, I've seen people think these are anemones
  15. R

Moving my 90g

I'm moving my 90g tank this weekend (putting in hardwood floors) Any thoughts or concerns or suggestions. My plan is too mix up 50g of fresh SW and have 3-4 containers to put my LR in one, Corals in another.........picking up a couple of heaters today, and have PC lighting in the garage I can...
  16. R

Aiptasia coercing me into going FOWLR

I did the same thing years ago and had the same type of out break, two other things that worked for me. First- I used PH down and boiled it in the micro and shot it in ( buggers blew up ) Second- I would remove a the most heavily problematic rock and run it under hot FW out of the tap...
  17. R

Red Alert! 100 Gal reef tank crashing!

http://www.hach.com/fmmimghach?/CODE:EX_NITROGENAMM1436%7C1 Here is a link, I happen to use the Nessler method
  18. R

Boomer, Thanks, good to know
  19. R

Adding this helps but your tests will not be accurate, this will nutralize your ammonia but any of your test readings will be off as well. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken