Search results

1. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

I have NOT been very good about updating this. We had a ton of issues come up with our other holding tanks and ended up losing all of our coral... It was terrible, but now that we finally got the canopy on, we're starting to feel better! Thanks to one of our friends, -- WE HAVE A CANOPY NOW...
  2. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

Well, I didn't paint the rim of the tank..it was black when we bought it. and I used rustoleum oil based paint for the stand.
  3. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

Checked it out! Looks Great! Skimmer pics...
  4. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

Thanks for the advice and that is the plan! :spinner:
  5. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

We are doing a t5 system built into the canopy. We are planning on doing a 6 bulb fixture. Another one of our friends is working on this right now!
  6. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

I was actually just working on that... David just added the doors to the stand: And David drilling the tank: The Rock from marcocrocks came in today: Tank and stand set up in the house! (took a lot of living room rearranging to get that stand in there!!!) Leak test...
  7. ambowlin

Our new 50g Tub!

So, we've had several smaller tanks (mainly due to budget and space)... this is the biggest tank by far that we've had in the three years we've been in the hobby. We've switched and migrated and consolidated a lot... hopefully this is the last time until we have to leave this house!!! We...
  8. ambowlin

FS: LED Hood for JBJ NC 24 or 28

Sold Sold Sold!
  9. ambowlin

Forgot, I took it down to $325 shipped on nano-reef! Will of course take the same thing here!
  10. ambowlin

SOLD SOLD SOLD! BARELY used JBJ LED hood for JBJ 24 or 28g cubes. Everything works perfectly, and has a great effect/color. We are just consolidating our 3 nano cubes into a 50g so we have no use for this anymore. We paid $399 + shipping($55) and the hood has been used for less than one...
  11. ambowlin

WTB: Lightly used MH bulbs

I am looking for 150w, double-ended metal halide bulbs that are lightly used(less than 3 months use). Looking for bulbs that are on the bluer side of the spectrum. PM or post here with offers. Thanks!!!! :golf:
  12. ambowlin

March 2010 POTM Contest~

Can it be more than one of the same type... If so, here is our favorite trio plus shrimp!!! I will only add to the gallery after approval for there being more than one!
  13. ambowlin

MH and PC bulbs FS

What would you charge to ship the xm 20k bulb to 79413???
  14. ambowlin

Over run with chaeto.

Do you still have any???
  15. rscont1

rscont1

16. ambowlin

FS/FT Lights, skimmers, tanks, pumps, etc. New and Used, CHEAP, GREAT STUFF!

This may sound like I stupid question... But are you wanting $70 for the G2 and the G3 or either or?
  17. ambowlin

Time lapse photography

very cool videos!
  18. ambowlin

PoM-PoM Xenia $5 a stalk!

will you ship????
  19. ambowlin

pistol shrimp question

not I!!! I'm jealous. My gobies don't let their shrimp go very far from their cave at all!!!