Over run with chaeto.

fishhead

Hello again folks.
Here is my situation. I refuse to throw my excess chaeto over the deck railing. It is very high quality healthy and clean. I am offering an RS special until I run low. $5/ qt bag! $4.95 to ship. Honestly, I doubt you will have ever seen healthier thriving chaetomaphora Macro algae. It is simply the best I have seen.
SO,
That's $5 per qt freezer bag, ships awesome and arrives thriving. Please don't make me toss a 5 gallon bucket of this very useful media over the rail! Sorry I can't just give it away, but I've got to get something for my efforts. You will be VERY happy with it.
Greg

Cheto_Spaghett2i.jpg

nightfire76

i bought some and can say it is very healty cheato,only wish i hadnt paid 10 bucks for it and the 5 it is now lol

fishhead

Supply and demand. I have never had this much chaeto on hand before. It is hard to sell it in these economic times, but even harder to throw away!

sergeyo

i will take 25 dollars worth again pm me thanks

this is some awsome stuff everyone it came to me in ak at below freezing temperature and is healthy as can be
thanks fish head

sergeyo

let me know a total price and i will paypal it to you asap thanks alot for the quik reply
sergeyo

this time we will ship it to my store so it comes strait to my hands adress is

(pm for adress your pm box is full)
will pm you when you clear your box thanks alot fishhead

Last edited:

fishhead

If you already have pm'ed me on this thread, you will be getting some chaeto. Since I ran the $5 "special price" at RS here, you folks have sniffed out the bargain, and I may be running out on Monday. Wow.
Thanks,
Greg
AKA fishhead

fishhead

let me know a total price and i will paypal it to you asap thanks alot for the quik reply
sergeyo

this time we will ship it to my store so it comes strait to my hands adress is

(pm for adress your pm box is full)
will pm you when you clear your box thanks alot fishhead

Shipping today. Will let you know how many bags are shipped this afternoon. I am waiting for responses from a couple other RS members who want some. Perhaps I will just send you 5 bags. I will have to use a larger flat rate box though I think they are 10.35 to ship. Or, could ship the $4.95 boxes, but can only fit 2 bags/box. If we were to go that route I would suggest just 4 bags in 2 boxes or maybe I can fit 6 in the 10.35 boxes. Whatever the case, It will be $5 a qt bag and I ask no profit on shipping.
Greg

fishhead

I am ready to ship you all. Please give me shipping addresses if you haven't already. I have one person who wants it all but want to please everyone here, so I need addresses.
Thanks,
Greg (fishhead)

fishhead

OK folks, the sale is over. Due to overwhelming response from Reef Sanctuary member reefers! Wow, bought me out. I guess I will have to pull it off my website and eBay for awhile. Nice turnout folks!
Will post again when I have more. Thanks again,
Greg (fishhead).

fishhead

It is Friday and I was wondering if anyone has received their macro orders, would you please let me know if it has arrived?
Thanks
Greg