Search results

1. snaz

where I can Find information macro algae

Karma to you BoomerD, Thanks for the links
  2. snaz

where I can Find information macro algae

Hello, Does anyone know where I can find some information on macro algae, Seagrass, and marine Plants. I would like to find a place where I can see pictures of the different types. Thanks
  3. snaz

Minneapolis area stores

Lryder, I would recommend Word of Fish over something fishy. I've run into some problems with Something Fishy. I've never had any problems with there live stock, but there dry goods are plagued with problems. I've purchased a Bad Test Kit, Faulty R/O membrane, and a bad 200 Gal bucket of...
  4. snaz

I know that this is going to sound insane, but..

ROTFL Witfull, I think I had an Overflow Sump more than once. HEHE
  5. snaz

Calcium Tests over 500 ppm and I Furious

I luv Karma. LOL Thanks to both Witfull & Woodstock.
  6. snaz

Reefer Thanks for 2005

I’m thankful that my family is healthy That I have a computer, so that I can read & post messages here at RS Thankful that I’m an American Happy thanksgiving to all
  7. snaz

Leather Bumps

Your leather looks happy :) , but the damsel looks grumpy :evileye: LOL
  8. snaz

actinic Power Compacts

I agree there really isn’t a big difference even in person. I’m a little disappointed, so I just ordered 2 250W Hamilton 14K Metal Halide bulbs. Right now I’m running 2 10K Usios. If you look real closely at the green sea grass, you can see that the top picture is a little greener. Also the...
  9. snaz

actinic Power Compacts

Here is the difference Before the two 96W PC Atinic 03 With 2 96W Atinic 03
  10. snaz

I just received a brand new free of charge 200Gallon bucket of salt from Kent Marine. :clink: Mixed up a new batch using the new salt; here are the test results: Alk 3.5 meq/l Salinity 1.023 PH 8.2 Ca 429 ppm Po4 0ppm Nitrates 0 ppm Temp 76F And no white particles in the solution...
  11. snaz

Looking for xenias

sql 7733 Where do you live? I have some tank raised Xenias, growing like a weed I need to get rid some of it.
  12. snaz

Test kits

Ditto
  13. snaz

To banish or not to banish ID needed

Well, I'm going to keep him for now, but if he goes near my new Pink Yuma, he will be banished for life. :LOL:
  14. snaz

Picture of my new specimen (Yuma)

Here is a pic of my latest addition. I traded 4 bright Orange Florida Rics for it. :shades:
  15. ESMPinkYuma

ESMPinkYuma

16. snaz

BTW, this guy is about half the size of a marble
  17. snaz

I have a sump but it does not have lights, Do you think he will live in a sump with no lighting and no sandbed?
  18. snaz

ID needed What is this creature is he bad? Should I remove him from my Reef?
  19. snaz

Update, Problem/problems solved Kent Marine rocks Here is the quote directly from Kent Marine. “We ran a test in which the salt from your sample was mixed to a salinity of 1.023 g/cm3 and the calcium concentration determined; for this test we utilized a Hach calcium test kit, known...
  20. snaz

I always mix by adding salt to the water and keep testing until the salinity reads 1.023 Temperature was 78F I then let the water mix for 24 hours using a Power head. Pure R/O DI water: Alk < 1 Meq/L Calcium was not detectable TDS 0 PPM P04 0 PPM Silicate 0 PH 7.8 After I mixed...