Search results

1. misbehavior

I'm Back....

:hallo: It's been a long time since I posted. I know that there are instructions on how to post photos but I can not seem to find them. I'd love to share my reef tank. Can anybody help me?
  2. misbehavior

OT Fish Humor

:lol: I like to laugh so thought I’d start a Fish Humor thread. Two fish swim onto a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, Dam.
  3. misbehavior

Sixline Wrasse harasses Clown

My Sixline has been in my 125 tank for four months. I recently added a Maroon Clown. The Wrasse beat it up something terrible :tears: . I caught the Maroon and put it in my hospital tank and it is recovering (will take it back to LFS when completely healed). Has anyone had a similar...
  4. misbehavior

Red Slime

:tears: Over a week ago I used a chemical called Red Slime for my aggressive Red Slime problem. The tank is now perfectly clear however, every time I attempt to run the skimmer it overflows. I have tried all kinds of adjustments and I did a 35% water change to no avail. Does anyone have advice...
  5. misbehavior

I love RS

I just want to say that you guys at Reef Sanctuary ROCK :whstlr: ! I have not had a question in my mind that you could not answer. You are truly appreciated!
  6. misbehavior

International Marine Aquarium Conference

Is anyone going to attend The International Marine Aquarium Conference on April 28, 29 and 30, at the Crown Plaza O'Hare in Chicago? Might be a cool place to meet.
  7. misbehavior

Moving to a new tank

My question is, Can I move all of the inhabitants from my 37gal to my 125 gal all at once? My 125 has cycled. If not what is the best way to do it? Thanks in advance for the help. I could not have found success without you.
  8. misbehavior

Lights and Skimmer on or off?

Lights and Skimmer on or off while cycling a new Reef Tank? Any pros or cons?
  9. misbehavior

predator, bacteria or illness?

:bouncebox To avoid being whipped with a strand of caulerpa I am responding to the prompt to post a question or a comment. I do actually have a question for my expert mentors. How does one know if there is a predator in the tank, bacteria or illness? I have lost two fish (yellow tang and...
  10. misbehavior

Curious attachment

I have two Percula Clown Fish, tank breed. I love anenome’s but my LFS said my tank was still to new. I purchased a beautiful Fox Coral last week and the clowns are treating it as if it were an anemone. Is this typical?
  11. misbehavior

The case of the missing fish

I went away for two days, when I came home my cardinal fish had vanished from my tank. I currently have one tang, two clown, skunk shrimp, variety of snails and (sorry Witful) hermit crabs. I have an eclipse on my tank so do not think he/she could have jumped out. It is truly a mystery does...
  12. misbehavior

Brand spankin new

I started my Reef tank about 2 weeks ago. Very excited watching changes in live rock and learning all about my new hobby. I read everything I can get my hands on. I can tell Reefsanctuary is going to be a great resource.