Search results

1. pinklips829

its been over a year...

Thanks for the comments! I love the rock work so much more now, I can see all my critters! :)
  2. pinklips829

Mugshot thread!

i think if the new kitten could get up there, she would be having fish fillet! Hubby loves it.. but doesnt do any of the work! haha, he is in the army, so im used to doing most things myself :)
  3. pinklips829

My 34 Gallon Seahorse and Macro Tank!

i just read your thread, your tank is beautiful! the baby pics are so adorable! :) i would love to keep horses one day
  4. pinklips829

my cucumber:)

great pics! love the hermit :)
  5. pinklips829

Up Close and Personal With my 125

very much, upclose and personal! beautiful photos!
  6. pinklips829

75 gal tank shots

beautiful tank!
  7. pinklips829

its been over a year...

Thank you everyone Thanks, sure are some major changes :) I took 1/3 of the rock out.. its now sitting in another 24 gallon tank that i set up over the weekend.
  8. pinklips829

its been over a year...

9. pinklips829

its been over a year...

I've popped into RS here and there, i always enjoy looking at everyone's tanks. I thought i would post some pics of when i first started my tank in oct 08 and then i'll post some of what it looks like today. first setup: this was about 5-6 months in- dec 08 today here is...
  10. pinklips829

Mugshot thread!

ok so its been AWHILE since i visited this thread :smack: .. SORRY! my puppy is a boxer/american bulldog mix, good guess! :) well he isnt such a puppy anymore... this was a pic from awhile ago, but it shows we share the same hobbies :) and i guess an updated pic of me aswell- and...
  11. pinklips829

Where are you from

i currently reside in upstate NY, but i grew up in Danville,NH (home is where the military sends you..i hope next move i have a darn fish store around!)
  12. pinklips829

1000+ Gallon Display Plywood/Fiberglass Build

all i have to say is wow!!!! this is amazing! I just read the entire thread, (took quite awhile :) totally worth it!) Cant wait to see this all done!
  13. pinklips829

help with ID of crab

im not sure if this picture is good enough, but its the best i could get, my husband just noticed this crab tonight...we didnt purchase him...and we have not boughten anything for our tank for a couple months now.. his pinchers are mostly a reddish/orange, with whitish tips. cant really tell on...
  14. pinklips829

Need an ID on a slug looking thing.

he's too cool looking
  15. pinklips829

New Reefers 55 gallons of Greatness

lol, it did take a long time to read.. i thought that maybe by getting to the end he would have started listening...
  16. pinklips829

New Reefers 55 gallons of Greatness

i just read the ENTIRE thread, seems like users are wasting their time, you dont listen to a damn thing they say. your lucky they care about the animals.
  17. pinklips829

Remember when.....

what a beautiful tank, im sorry for the passing of jose.. :(
  18. pinklips829

Dark blue clown goby?

oooo i cant wait to see
  19. pinklips829

my 90g braceless/framless tank!! 36x24x24"

wow, is all i have to say! this is amazing.. want to build me one?!! haha.. congrats on the new addition!
  20. pinklips829

In a drop of water

i would never make fun of the bottles in your tank, i personally like the look! (when i get my bigger tank i may just put a few in there)