Search results

1. SeaLover

Moisture Question

So I have a 75 gallon reef tank in my living room. We think we may be having a moisture problem. Does anyone know if a 75 gallon tank could be letting a substantial amount of moisture in the air in our house? Let me know what you guys think or know about this. Thanks.:sinking:
  2. SeaLover

FOR SALE! A great light!

Hello everyone. I am putting my halide light up for sale. The reason being bc my husband and I got a great deal on a 150 gallon bow front tank and I am going to need to buy a bigger light for it. Here are the details....I am asking $250.00 OBO + shipping Shoot me a pm if interested...Will...
  3. SeaLover

No Kudos For the User ZAPCOnj or www.reefpenguins.com

Ok here is my situation. I want to keep this as civil as possible. I want to warn everyone NOT to buy from the user ZAPCOnj. Its hard to believe but my husband and I got stiffed by this guy. I ordered a 6 stage RO/DI unit from him for a killer price of $80. I used paypal (thank god) to buy...
  4. SeaLover

What do zoa's like to eat?

Hello all. I was wondering... I have some orange bam bam's and some sunflower looking zoa's. And also leprechaun eye zoa's. Is there anything yall think they should be eating? Or is the light their source of food? Any input or advice would be wonderful. Thanks!:rainbow:
  5. SeaLover

Mag question

Can low Magnesium cause your ph to be low?
  6. SeaLover

News flash

New flash: North Korea just launched a missile.
  7. SeaLover

Totally Off Topic

New flash: North Korea just launched a missile.
  8. SeaLover

New pics of my new halide light

New pics to follow tomorrow. This light is insane! I used the fabric Tulle like I think Lynn did to start acclimating my new light. I did have power compacts. My corals are glowing on fire! I will take better pics tomorrow My living room looks like an aquarium with the glitter lines...
  9. SeaLover

Very much needed answer for this question

Hello. My question is about water change params. When I get my water from my lfs to do a water change I test the water. Recently I have noticed the calcium in the water has been at 300 ppm. Should it be at 400 at least? At my lfs they are trying to tell me that the calcium in the water...
  10. SeaLover

Reminder for Earth Hour on Saturday!

Tomorrow is Earth hour for the world. It started in australia. Everyone needs to turn all the lighting off in your house from 8:30 to 9:30 pm. This will save a ton of energy. Las Vegas strip for the first time is going to shut their lights off for an hour even. Pass it on
  11. SeaLover

Reminder for Earth Hour on Saturday!

Tomorrow is Earth hour for the world. It started in australia. Everyone needs to turn all the lighting off in your house from 8:30 to 9:30 pm. This will save a ton of energy. Las Vegas strip for the first time is going to shut their lights off for an hour even. Pass it on
  12. SeaLover

Monday night pics

13. SeaLover

Can't figure out why ph is low

Anyone have any input on this. My water params are ph=7.8 or 7.9. Calcium is 450. alk is a little low. Mag is normal. Is 7.8 a bad ph to have? For a long time it was always around 8.0 to 8.1ish. i have been buffering every day and it will raise the ph to like 7.9 and then the next day its...
  14. SeaLover

Kudos to Zapconji

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a new light from Zapconji and it was in excellent shape! Very smooth transaction! Would do business with him again. Thanks!!!
  15. SeaLover

Homeade mush question

Where is the homeade mush thread located?
  16. SeaLover

Pics of new Zoas

Here is a couple pics of 4 new different Zoas I bought from Clown Morph. Whom by the way is great to do business with. They are still closed. Fed Ed just dropped them off 2 hrs ago.
  17. SeaLover

question about kent Marine's Super Buffer

I was thinking of bugying this. It's called Kent Marine Super Buffer +DKH. Is this used to raise your ph or to maintain it? Anyone ever use this? any input would be appreciate. thanks
  18. SeaLover

New pics of tank

/albums/pp37/SeaLover/012-1.jpg[/IMG] Just felt like posting some new pics. Tank is doing really well and stuff is spreading like crazy! 4 new different zoa frags I am getting tomorrow!!!! I will post pics then too!
  19. SeaLover

Question about Zoa's

What is the minimum lighting requirements to house zoa's? Thanks
  20. SeaLover

Question about Zoa's?

Hello. Can you keep zoa's under power compact lighting? Thanks