Search results

1. Shells

anyone know what kind of seaweed this is??

can anyone help me identify this and is it safe for the tank?? thanks!
  2. IMG_1951

IMG_1951

unknown algae
  3. Shells

Shells distraction

Mine does hehe. ;) That's actually the name on my tag. My bike is a 99 H.D. Softail and believe me it lives up to its 'tag'. :yup:
  4. Shells

Shells distraction

hey guys, this is what has been occupying my time lately<<<<:biker
  5. HARLEY

HARLEY

I started riding in March with a scooter, in April I bought a Honda Shadow 750cc, in August, i bought this,,,,,,Sweet. :)
  6. Shells

make up water

In you'lls opinion, what is the time length to safely keep makeup water before doing a water change?? :dunno:
  7. Shells

Flatworm - Acoel Planaria

Hey guys. I'm back after a long absence. i'll tel ya why in the off topic forum, but now, i"ve got an over population of red flat worms> :dunno: i added two Manderin fish and have noticed a slight decrease in their numbers, but i'm told it will take time. i'm thinking about adding one more>...
  8. Shells

Anyone ride sportbikes?

dont laugh guys. :) i'm just starting out and these bikes are intimidating to me, so i'm starting out 'slow'.. my husband bought me a 'scooter'/moped. its 150cc, 264lbs. its just about as long as our buddys' Harleys...i really love riding it....my goal is to learn my balance on this thing...
  9. Shells

skimmer thoughts

is that the name of the pump??
  10. Shells

skimmer thoughts

Hi Sassquash, i'm not sure if i want a pump that has a tendency to leak, does the Iwaki have an in sump version?? also, what do you mean by they are prone to leaks??
  11. Shells

skimmer thoughts

AquaC protein skimmers do not use venturis, downdraft tubes, or air pumps; they employ the patented "Spray Induction System." its rated to 200 gal
  12. Shells

skimmer thoughts

i fixed it. :)
  13. skimmer6

skimmer6

14. Shells

skimmer thoughts

I need a new skimmer desparately and was considering this one, with a mag drive supreme 7 700 gph pump what you'll think??? its an AquaC EV-180 Protein Skimmer
  15. Shells

September '07 Photo Contest Entry~

Awsome pictures guys!! i was wondering what kinda camera/lens setup you'll are using??
  16. Shells

Nautilus TE Skimmer

what would you'll recommend for a 150 with a 40 long sump?? my skimmer/s have never produced waste like that...
  17. Shells

additives

morning guys!! i'm currently dosing bionic part 1 and part 2. i was wondering who is using it and what other additives are you adding along with it?? oh and what type salt mix you use. :) thanks a bunch and have a great day.
  18. Shells

Quarantine Tank size?

what i did, when i set up my QT tank is i did a water change on my 150 and used that water to fill my QT tank. Then for the next 3 water changes i did on my 150 i also did a water change on the QT tank. then i introduced my powder blue. i believe that the water in the QT was very close in...
  19. Shells

overflow question

:bump: :dunno: :)
  20. Shells

overflow question

i have two overflows in my 150 the tubes that come from the bottom of the overflows have always were about a third full of water and the water level at the top of the overflows where always about 2 inches below the bottom of the overflow grates. now one side, (right) has changes. the tube on...