Search results

1. Arreola

RSM Crystal Crack. WARNING!

I purchase the RSM 250 5 months ago. Without warning last Thursday night the glass cracked on the top right side, where the glass makes its distinctive curve, going all the way down and to the front of the tank. So far all the livestock is at some fellow reefer, but I am very concerned...
  2. Arreola

Arreola's RSM 250!!

I got the RSM 250 last saturday. I will assemble all the parts and hope that I can make the change from the 130 to this new baby. I will try to post some pictures of the change tonight. Here are some pictures. Cheers! Arreola
  3. Arreola

Six Line vs Helfrichi

Hi all. I need some advise on what to do with an issue I have in my tank. I recently added a Helfrchi to my tank (Red Sea Max 130). For the first 5 days, there was no problem with the other fishes, and about 2 days ago, the six line wrasse, won't let the helfrichi be out on the open...
  4. Arreola

NEW Coco worm trouble

Re: Coco worm trouble HELP!!!! I just got 2 coco worms and one of them is getting out. What I mean by this is that he is out of the tube completley. I put it back in the tube but it looks like he is not going to last too much in there. I already move it to a different spot with less...
  5. Arreola

Post your lighting mod here.

I am looking for some options to replace the stock lights of the RSM. Any ideas /suggestions? Thank you Arreola
  6. Arreola

Help with sick Zoa's

Hi all. Last week I got my first colony of Zoa's. It opened the first 2 days and it has been closed since. I notticed this morning that it had some kind of film all over the colony. What kind of medication can I use to remove film? The water parameters are ok, and all the other corals...
  7. Arreola

Help to ID.

HI all. Can any one tell me if this coral is a Purple People Eater? (PPE) Thank you Arreola
  8. Arreola

Sick Clownfish... HELP!!

Here is what is going on. I need help on how to treat the fish, and since I do not have a hospital tank, I need someting that I can add to the aquaruim. If not possible, do you recommend to remove the fish from the tank in order to avoid this thing to spread? Thank you
  9. Arreola

Popeye Disease

Hi all. A few minutes ago I noticed that one of my Clownfish has a popeye. Is there anything I can dose directly to the RSM?? I do not have a quarantine tank or a hospital tank due to lack of space. I clean the sponges, the carbon bag and the phsphates bag this morning. Thanks for...
  10. Arreola

Sick 6 line Wrasse?

Sixline wrasse sick??? I nottice that the eyes of my sixline wrasse are getting bigger, Is it normal? Do I need to medicate the fish? Here is a picture.
  11. Arreola

Hello from Mexico

Hi all. I'm from Mexico and my english is not very good, so feel free to correct me if I do not make my self clear. I have a Red Sea Max and it has been running for a 2 of months. The inhabitantys are: 1 Sailfin Blenny 1 Six Line Wrasse 2 Clown fish 5 Turbo snails 1 Banded Coral...