Search results

1. olivert00

LR For Sale...

Tonight I started weighing, tagging and taking pictures of the LR for sale in my 225 gl reef. All together over 100 lbs to sell, thats after keeping some for myself and giving some away. I am asking $4.00 a lbs, as you can see in the pics this is premium LR. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY I weighed each...
  2. olivert00

Coral FS...

All pics were taken only 30 min or so after lights on, so corals not open all the way. Local Pickup Only... Green Branching Lobo's 5 heads has grown very fast the past 6 mnths, very nice colors. 70.00 Devils head leather 25.00 Very bright green Acro 2-3" 30.00 Large 20+ heads frogspawn...
  3. olivert00

40g Frag Tank FS

40gl Frag Tank with 175w MH (new 10k bulb), CPR sump with built in skimmer and a seaswirl powerhead. Top pick shows a fragging ledge in front of tank, works great. There is a Mag 5 with the system. Only two months old, purchased from Aquacave Sept 09. Asking 450.00 for...
  4. olivert00

Tank FS...

I have a 48" x 15" x 31.50" tank for sale, I think it is 98.2 gls. It has a sump which you can see in pic 3, little giant pump (2nd extra LG pump) all PVC plumbing, canopy and stand. It can be set up as a peninsula or wall. ASM G-2 Protein Skimmer* which needs a Sedra 3500,($70-$80) to replace...
  5. olivert00

Rbta Fs...

I have for sale (local pickup only) a RBTA: Asking 50.00, it is very healthy and 5-6" if not more when open. I just removed it from the MT and put it in the frag tank. This pic was taken tonight right before I moved it. I am keeping one for my Picasso's and waiting for it to split...
  6. olivert00

Frag Tank

A friend of mine called to ask me if I wanted a free Frag Tank, I asked him to send me a photo before I decided :bouncer: . I couldn't believe he was giving it to me FREE FREE FREE...here are picks just after cleaning the salt out of the bottom of the tank... Are you ready...
  7. olivert00

Skimmer For Sale

Terminator II Purchased brand new 2008 and only used a few months...asking 100.00. Prefer local pickup, will deliver within a 20 mile radius. Thanks Debbie D & D Marine Enterprises Terminator II & Typhoon Protein Skimmers
  8. olivert00

For Sale-rsm

I am selling my 1 yr old RSM to make room for the new Seahorse tank. Black w/stand to match X-mas 2008 1 yr old Everything runs great Asking 400.00, do not want to ship, so local pickup or I can deliver within 30 mile radius. Thank you Debbie Some pics are posted in my Seahorse...
  9. olivert00

Great Dane Puppy...

:whstlr: We picked up a Great Dane Puppy on Feb 22 from Ohio, she was born on 1-07-2009 she is a fawn color and her name is Devin Canterbury of England. Everyone say Hello to Devin: First day with her new family... Getting comfy.... Mom drying her after a bath... Soggy puppy... Her...
  10. olivert00

FS 3x400MH SE

I will have for sale within a week or two... 3 MH 400W lights/Coralvue dimmable ballasts with Luminarc Mini Reflectors, I am asking 175.00 each. I will post some pics by this weekend. Debbie
  11. olivert00

Camera/Christmas List

Who has a camera on their Christmas List and which one.:angel3: I put the Nikon D90 w/two lenses on my list, I must have been really good because I am getting one and early Dec 12th.:D Debbie
  12. olivert00

Seahorse Webcam

:fingerx: Just hooked up a newer camera and ustream broadcast...much better. Here is the link, hope I copied it correctly. Seahorse Webcam, Ustream.TV: Webcam of my 3 Seahorses. Travel&Nature,Nature,Webcam Thanks Debbie
  13. olivert00

Aqua Equus!

Wanted to a start new thread for Blake and I, His male seahorse moved into my seahorse tank about a month or so ago, Blake had lost his female and the male wasn't eating or moving around the tank for a week, so we decided to put him in my tank with a young female and another male... so this is...
  14. olivert00

Red Sea Max...

There is a Red Sea Max in the house...Merry Christmas!:whstlr: The stand is already together, now where to put it.:confused: These look like nice little tanks, everything you need. How is the lighting? Is there any upgrades if needed? Will post pics from start to finish...what to put in...
  15. olivert00

Fs...

I am wanting to purchase a new skimmer, one which I can use outside of my sump...so these things must go:wave: to help pay for it $200.00 135g Oceanic Tank w/stand, hood was DIY not the best but worked well. Not RR, I will give a dual overflow box and two ribbed hoses to the buyer. $150.00...
  16. olivert00

New Fish on Webcam!

I have a new fish I would like everyone to see....LOL http://75.4.99.77:8081 Debbie
  17. olivert00

View my Reef Webcam

Click on link below: http://71.155.231.96:8081/ What can I do to have RS view my Reef Webcam! Debbie
  18. olivert00

Calcuim Reactor/Tunze

I have a PM brand CA Reactor + media, bubble counter and ehiem pump, w/CO2 Tank full 5lb. (Brass regulator) The two are hooked up together ready to go. I am asking 450.00 for everything I also have a Tunze 7240.27 w/7091 single controller and magnet holder for sale $270. Thanks for...
  19. olivert00

F Sale... Canon 20D

I have a Canon 20D with small canon lens 18-55, a canon macro lens 100m 2.8, not even 2yrs old, everything for $1100.00. I will also throw in canon case, 2 batteries and 1 gig memory card. Camera alone is going for 1100 new in stores... the macro lens I paid 600.00. Thank you Debbie
  20. olivert00

3 Mh 250 De

In early July I will possibly have 3 Coralvue 250w MH's DE Pendants w/Ballasts for sale. They are about 1 1/2 yrs old, no rust, and in very good condition. I am asking 220.00 each. This includes Reeflux 10k bulb just purchased March of this year and less than 5 hrs a day on each. Thank you...