Camera/Christmas List

olivert00

Who has a camera on their Christmas List and which one.:angel3:

I put the Nikon D90 w/two lenses on my list, I must have been really good because I am getting one and early Dec 12th.:D

Debbie

Jeremy0322

Im still contemplating if I want one, but if you are getting one early that means we get reef pics early, right! :D

Stacef

Jeeesh Debbie! You are an electronic geek huh? Yay can't wait to see the pictures after you get it. I asked for one, but not sure of which one, and told Jeremy just to forget it because I am unsure of which to get!

olivert00

You Bet!
I have been wanting a Nikon SLR all year, can't wait to try it on some full tank shots.

Debbie

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Debbie I can't wait till you get your camera! You GEEK :)

I have the Canon EOS Rebel DSLR on my list as well as the WII :D

mantid

Who has a camera on their Christmas List and which one.:angel3:

I put the Nikon D90 w/two lenses on my list, I must have been really good because I am getting one and early Dec 12th.:D

Debbie

I got my Nikon D80 last year for Christmas which, unfortunately, covers my Birthday and Christmas for the next two years. By the time I can get Christmas presents again I don’t know what they are going to call the D80 series because this year they came out with the D90 and the D100 already exists.

Ganrin

The Canon xsi, and 100mm f2.8 lens are on the list, 0 chance of actually getting them but they are on the list.