Search results

1. H

Planing tank

I have a 40 gallon reef tank with a 10 gallon sump with 3 coral doing well. I am going to be adding a lot of coral soon and more rock and advice on what i need to make sure i can keep that amount of coral. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  2. H

I have this encrusting coral and i am not sure what it is and what might be wrong with it.

I dont know what it was called and need advice on what might be causing it damage.
  3. H

Reef advice and help

This is my reef tank it is about 2 years old and i am looking fir any advice and also looking for advice on aquascaping. 40 gallon
  4. H

Tank update 1.5 years old

This is my fish tank just got a new light has been dark for a week or 2 and parameters seem stable. Not sure how to help things along any advice of things to get or do.
  5. H

Reef tank update + new sump

This is my tank so far waiting on a replacement light now. And just looking for other peoples input on my tank its about 1.5 years old
  6. H

40 gallon reef

I am still a beginner my tank us about a month in levels are stable. Tell me any advice that you have my blastamusus and brain coral are not doing to well not to sure what to do. Give me your thoughts and ideas.
  7. H

Starting 40 gallon

This is my setup so far.
  8. H

Current loop usa led light

My current loop usa light has a clock on it but the clock isnt changing after time passes it just stays at the same tine that i set it how do i fix this?
  9. H

New coral

These are my newest corals they have been in the tank for 3 days now. Let me know what you think
  10. H

Tank testing

I have a 10g tank and going to a 40g soon i test Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate weekly and i am going to keep a softie tank with a few fish and 1 bubbletip anemone also doing bi-weekly water changes so far for the 10g. What other things should I start testing for and what test do you recommend?
  11. H

Need help finding aquarium stand

I just bought a 40 gallon breader and now im trying to find a suitable stand that i can put a sump in. I have a 10 gallon aquarium that i am going to use as a sump any stand recommended that would work ive looked locally and couldn't find anything.
  12. H

Reef tank

I have a 10 gallon reef tank with 1 clownfish and 2 corals + a few hermit crabs. My rock has little white things on them and im wondering what they are and how to get rid of them before i change to a 40 gallon tank. I am also wondering what i have to do before i can change tanks.