Search results

1. sandman3467

LED Upgrade Question

So has anyone tried the Evergrow IT2080. Am going to be switching to a 40B from my 26 SeaClear and I want to be able to keep it all...sps,lps,softies. Was wondering what your thoughts were on these lights.
  2. sandman3467

Typhon LED Controller - $65

Typhon LED controller allows you to control 4 LED channels independently. Perfect for ANY LED drivers that accepts either 5V or 10V PWM input controls, such as Meanwell LED Driver (10V input PWM) or Buckpuck LED Driver (5V input PWM) as well as our very own 24 LED Driver. There is also an input...
  3. sandman3467

Aquarium Controllers

I have a few updated controllers left over from a custom job I did for a friend of mine. The first is an updated DIY Typhon Controller with updated sketch with the following specs: (65.00) Typhon LED controller allows you to control 4 LED channels independently. Perfect for ANY LED drivers...
  4. sandman3467

Arduino pH,ORP,Salinity Sensor Shield w/RTC

Up for sale are two Ultimate sensor shields for use with an Arduino Uno or Deumilinov that I have and build.Sensors for pH and ORP, Salinity, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. Uno is NOT Included......The shields are...
  5. sandman3467

The all in one Aquarium Sensor Shield is here! With sensors for pH and ORP, Salinity, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. $125.00 free shipping Uses: Aquariums Gardening projects Hydroponics Aquaponics...
  6. sandman3467

The all in one Aquarium Sensor Shield is here! With sensors for pH and ORP, Salinity, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. Uses: Aquariums Gardening projects Hydroponics Aquaponics Whatever use you can...
  7. sandman3467

3.2" TFT Arduino Controller

So I had some time to play with my 3.2" TFT Controller just to add a few lines of code for Feed and Water Change Modes as well as take out the High/Low Temp Settings til I figure something out for Fahrenheit..... Feed Mode is working but am currently debugging the Water Change mode as sump is...
  8. sandman3467

Arduino Mega Main Unit Build with KS0108 GLCD

Please forgive my instruction if I miss anything...Am working on 5 of these and thought to document the last build...Main Unit is finished and will document the relay/sensor housing next. Items Needed: Arduino Mega 1280 DS1307 RTC KS0108 GLCD Plastic Project Box 10mm Stand-off's DB15...
  9. sandman3467

Deluxe Aquarium Controller

This is the first open-source controller to offer the reefing hobbyist full control of hardware and software to accommodate their reefing needs. At your fingertips is the ability to create the most sophisticated controller you will ever need. This Controller was built in the same open-source...
  10. sandman3467

DS1307 RTC for Arduino controller

Ok.....so I finally got my RTC Boards in today.....right now i've got 5 (10 total)ready to ship out to anyone that wants one for $8ea shipped. PM me with your email address and i'll send you a paypal payment request and will ship as soon as it clears.
  11. sandman3467

Diy led lighting/controllers

For those of you looking to upgrade to led lighting and looking for an aqaurium controller custom tailored to you and what your looking for please feel free to contact me....am always willing to help those of you who arent too electronics savy.....no question is a stupid one...just one that goes...
  12. sandman3467

Basic Arduino Controller

Up for grabs is a basic controller which controls your leds and powerheads.Backlight is on at full power during lights on and at 50% when lights are off.The original buyer backed out and i'm just looking to make my money back for parts w/shipping and $25.00 in labor/wire/solder.So my total...
  13. sandman3467

Do you have Enough LEDs for you planned LED Build????

Most people wonder if you will have enough LEDs for your DIY LED lighting build...so here is a guideline to help you out. To figure out if you have enough LED's Length of the tank multiplied by the depth of the tank divided by the amount of LEDs. Length * Depth / LEDs = 10=Hard...
  14. sandman3467

Show Your Arduino Controller Sketch......

Well lets get one centralized topic going of our own personal sketch we've slaved over to share with the rest of the world.... At present my Ver. 1.06 uses a 20x4 LCD for a display.Am running a Mega1280 currently that's set up to control 2 channels for Main LEDs,1 for moon phases,1 backlight...
  15. sandman3467

F/S: Dell Inspiron MediaCenter $300

I keep ending up with more computers and laptops that I need and am selling one of them at the moment. The specs are as follows: The entertainment-ready Dell® Inspiron 531s Desktop PC is built with a new, slim metallic-finished design. The Inspiron 531s is ideal for multi-media, home-office...
  16. sandman3467

Arduino Tutorial for Dummies, An easy way to learn the language

Want to build your own controller????I do and did.I'm still new to the aspects of programing my own code but this Arduino Tutorial is pretty much for us "dummies" out there. I tried other tutorials and I still get lost but with all the exercises,since they are hands-on and simple instructions...
  17. sandman3467

Hello everyone...

Hi everyone, Sorry i've been away for a long time.....after Collin was born we ended up in hospitals almost every other week with him.But as of yesterday it's been 3mths since the last time he went...."knock on wood".I know i've missed alot so i'll be playing catch-up with all the new equip...
  18. sandman3467

Dive Internship Programs

I recently came across a Dive Master Instructor internship program that lasts for a 6 month time period.They train you from the level of your certifications.I was wondering if there is anyone on here thats done an intern program before, knows of anyone that has or has any input on the subject...
  19. sandman3467

OT: Custom Signatures....Who wants em????

Since i've been back state side i've had time for alot of things along with getting re-acquainted with photoshop.For those of you who would like a custom signature let me know....i'll make them from your photos that you email me and will send you three to four different versions.Please be...
  20. sandman3467

Need opinions

After a very long deployment overseas i'm back to start a setup.I'd like opinions please for this nano.I lost a 90gal because of my absence.Here are the items i'll be getting: JBJ Nanocube 24g DX-2006 NVM Nanocustoms 3.36 + 1.24 for 24g DX (132w) Nanocustoms ICA 2.0 - Nanocube 24 NVM...