Dive Internship Programs

sandman3467

I recently came across a Dive Master Instructor internship program that lasts for a 6 month time period.They train you from the level of your certifications.I was wondering if there is anyone on here thats done an intern program before, knows of anyone that has or has any input on the subject matter. It's my goal to be able to train and teach future divers the various aspects of diving along with educating those who want to learn more about our fragile reef eco-system and the many negatives thats happening to it. Please leave your thoughts for me to read as I have to send the program director an "essay" on why I should be considered for it......although i'm currently stuck on my 1st paragraph...lol.If anything you can send me your personal thoughts via email to liquid_arts@yahoo.com.

Thanks all,

Martin

Aquanauts

Hello Martin,

I saw your post on Reef Sanctuary and wanted to introduce ourselves. We're Aquanauts Dive Centre in Pattaya, Thailand. We operate one of the world’s most well-known PADI professional internship programs. If you haven’t seen our internship website already, I invite you to have a look at SCUBA DIVING INTERNSHIPS: Aquanauts Thailand Diving Jobs Scuba Careers PADI instructor Courses Divemaster.

You said you were interested in the Divemaster program. That page on our site is:
AQUANAUTS: PADI Divemaster Internship Courses Pattaya Thailand Dive Master DM Exams Training.

Ours is a 2-3 month program, depending on your current certification. You get UNLIMITED diving for the duration, as well as private accommodations for you and a guest, a full set of new dive gear that’s yours to keep (if needed), National Geographic Diver status, plus the industry’s best job placement through our wholly-owned subsidiary scuba employment agency, Jobs4Divers.

You can also qualify for $2,000 in additional courses FREE by enrolling early.

Have a look at the site and please do get back to me.