Search results

1. hoppy

getting out of the hobby

Well with the new additions , (twins), I dont have time for this right now... So I am selling off my stuff. Here goes: make me offers on all this stuff, everyone has a general idea what its worth... I have a complete set up that I am parting out... I have sold all livestock.. I have a 125...
  2. hoppy

New twins force sell out!!!1

All corals are algae free... it is starting to show on the sand bed glass and some rock... I have just decided to start battleing it after months of neglect... I am still going to try and sell local for a while to see if I get a response without haveing to ship in 30-40 degree weather.. I will...
  3. hoppy

New twins force sell out!!!1

well I currently don't have time for this part of my life right now:tears: ... I have started a new job and have twins on the way to add to my 3 year old daughter.... I hate to have to sell as I just got it set up the way I wanted but the last few months of neglect are having some negative...
  4. hoppy

Aqualight analog power center

Has any one had trouble with these??? Other than ME!! I have gone through 3 of them in the last 6 months... The last one only worked for 2 weeks!! I am running a Aqualight Pro HQI fixture. 3 150 hqi's, 4 96 watt PC's and moonlights The timer is supposed to alternate the PC's and moonlights but...
  5. hoppy

Kalk affect on PH

I have a 125 with a 30 fuge/10 sump every thing looks good...but Calk is running a little low I am using B-ionic now... I want to also dose with Kalk, I am 1/2 way thru the DIY Kalk reactor, My PH runns 8.2-8.3 during the day. If I start dosing with Kalk is this going to shoot up?? My home has...
  6. hoppy

Green Star Polyps pouting

I have some that my condy took up residence on for about 2 weeks... when I got it to move they slowly opened back up in about 5-6 days... all are good! They seem very resilient
  7. hoppy

Mugshot thread!

Yeah Gas is a killer!!!! $3.39 a Gal here.. I have the Tundra with the 5.7 in it we have a v8 Grand Cherokee and we bought a Cavilier just to save on gas... When summer gets here I only ride my bikes...
  8. hoppy

Mugshot thread!

No I havent seen it but will check it out... I love my dogs, I just ordered an American Bulldog... I pick him up this weekend.. he will be 7 weeks. I am getting him from the same breeder I got my Pit from. You have some great looking dogs also!
  9. hoppy

Mugshot thread!

and did someone say TOYS???? There are just some of my collection......
  10. Toys

Toys

Did someone say toys????
  11. Toys

Toys

Did someone say toys????
  12. Toys

Toys

Did someone say toys????
  13. Toys

Toys

Did someone say toys????
  14. hoppy

Mugshot thread!

Great Truck!! I just bought a new Tundra myself.. Here is my Fam.
  15. DSC01231

DSC01231

Mug Shots
  16. DSC01052

DSC01052

Mug Shots
  17. DSC01274

DSC01274

Mug Shots
  18. hoppy

Mack Daddy Frag Pack!!!!

PM Sent!!!:hallo:
  19. hoppy

Getting rid of mushrooms?

I have the same problem with the shrooms!!! I have very large brown and pink shrooms all over my tank (125 gal) I have tried cutting them and within a week I have 3 forming in that location from the slime that remains... A real pain!!! I will definitely follow this in search of a good answer.
  20. hoppy

Looking for a good expeiance.

Has anyone delt with Justcoral.com ? They are an RS sponser. I was going to order an SPS pack but like to have som insight first.