getting out of the hobby

hoppy

Well with the new additions , (twins), I dont have time for this right now...
So I am selling off my stuff. Here goes: make me offers on all this stuff, everyone has a general idea what its worth...

I have a complete set up that I am parting out... I have sold all livestock.. I have a 125 gal. main display tank with stand and strip light------ SOLD
I have a 40 sump, a 40 gal refugium large tote type ---25 each,
I have a 36" coralife power compact that was over the fuge, see here: Compact Fluorescent Aquarium Lighting: Coralife Aqualight Double Compact Fluorescent Strip Lights -- 100,
a Euro Reef reef devil protien skimmer w/ mag 9----250 ,
I have a mag 24 pump--- 75 ,
There is an inline UV light---- 40,
This is all fed by a CPR overflow see here: Aquarium Filters: Continuous Siphon Overflow 1200 gal hr---sold and I have a 600 gph---60
The main tank had 2 sweeping power heads low gph, and 2 Hagan high output power heads for water movement and a small power head that was in the fuge-----50 for all,
I have a Coralife Pro HQI/ PC light fixture with all new bulbs in the last couple weeks, I just installed 3 XM 150 watt HQI's ( these are 70 each ) and 4 90 watt acentic power compacts,I have a spare set of bulbs for this as well, This fixture also has 4 1/2 watt moonlights for night simulation see here: Metal Halide Aquarium Lighting: Aqualight Pro HQI/Compact Fluorescent/Lunar Light Fixture I paid 1200 for this light and then upgraded the bulbs since i didnt like the 10K spectrum.---- 700
I also have a 29 gallon tank with stand and light that I had sea horses in----- 150 for this set up..
Sea clone 150 protien skimmer---- 60
I am sure there is more.. I have boxes of stuff..+ another complete system, 29 gal I think, if its not listed just ask, there are heaters lots of plumbing some other filters etc etc.. The good stuff is listed ..
Thanks for your interest,
Jeff, 315-598-7533 please not after 8:30PM EST
JLHopp27@aol.com