Search results

1. msbdiving

Who runs t-5's with clams?

And what are the wattage output and depth that you keep it at. Croceas please. Doing informal research.
  2. msbdiving

t-5 unit input?

Looking at this for my 40g. Any input? Is it crap? I was thinking about the nova extreme pro alos if they do it in a 30".
  3. msbdiving

Light for frag tank?

I was thinking the Nova extreme 24" 4x24w t-5. I know it is ideal to have an individual reflector but the tank is only 12" deep. Any thoughts on this? Additionally, I was think of going to a 6x24w for my 40 display but am hesitant because of the lack of a shimmer effect. Can someone send me...
  4. msbdiving

Newest addition

My newest addition. I was planning on getting some pompom xenia so I could expand my fragging ability. I have had my eye on this guy for a few weeks.
  5. msbdiving

Emerald v. Caulerpa

Anyone have any first hand experience with this? I am getting lazy about sticking my hand in and pulling weeds. I have seen a few places about an emerald going after caulerpa but am hesitant to put a crab that large into my tank.
  6. msbdiving

Snip Snip

Took in 6 frags of xenia to lfs and did a trade for.......I'll post some pics some time tomorrow. It's nice to let your livestock help you out a bit.
  7. msbdiving

Hello all

Hello, my name's and I am a reef addict. I have moved here as have others and hope to meet some new great people. I have been infatuated with this hobby for about three years. Hope to give you a contribution of my successes and failures so that others may learn and kill less. I also hope to get...