Snip Snip

msbdiving

Took in 6 frags of xenia to lfs and did a trade for.......I'll post some pics some time tomorrow.

It's nice to let your livestock help you out a bit.

Reefreak

I have about 300 frags of Xenia AKA: "reef weeds" that I could trade. Looking forward to seeing what I can get!

msbdiving

Hammer time! I also picked up a peppermint shrimp.

aquarium011.jpg

corrado007

No kidding, for Xenias? Cool, I'm going to have to find an LFS that will take some of my wife's Xenias. Nice job trading.

hoppy

Thats great... My LFS wont have any part of stuff like that. I have been flushing Kenya trees at least once a month.

hoppy

Thats great... My LFS wont have any part of stuff like that. I have been flushing Kenya trees at least once a month. Hammer look great.

rlcline76

I am getting ready to snip snip some anthelia...but not for trade, just so that I am not crying later.

hoppy

Thats great... My LFS wont have any part of stuff like that. I have been flushing Kenya trees & mushrooms at least once a month.

hoppy

Sorry for all the posts. I dont know what happend, well I was typing I got an error message. I clicked the back button and finished. now there are a few posts frm me stating the same thing... oops

hoppy

No local clubs to swap with?

Not that I know of.. I have not really looked. If any one is local I have a few Kenya trees that are ready for the holy flush. These things just keep on dropping branches that float away and take hold somewhere else. If i dont keep up on them they would overtake every thing.

rlcline76

Without consulting a map, I cannot say where Fulton is. I know CDMAS is in NY around Albany. Probably several other groups.

glampka

For a minute there I thought he was having a surgical procedure done!!!

Fulton is down the road from me probably 2.5 hours northeast of here. Albany too far but I can't believe you even mentioned CDMAS!!! Syracuse is closer.

msbdiving

I tried to sell them on craigslist. I sold one and got flaked on by another. I hope he keeps taking them, I would feel bad if they had to just die. Might have to lower the price to free or close too it. I didn't think $10 was too steep.

The other lfs that I took them to they ended up melting. Kinda funny in that both stores use natural sea water from Catalina.

rlcline76

For a minute there I thought he was having a surgical procedure done!!!

Fulton is down the road from me probably 2.5 hours northeast of here. Albany too far but I can't believe you even mentioned CDMAS!!! Syracuse is closer.

I'm not from NY. Point being that there is probably something close...relatively. My MAS spans from here all the way out to Roswell, NM. I want to say that is about a 3.5-4 hour drive. But I am in the middle of nowhere!