Search results

1. M

Need help with my Clams

Re: Need help with my Clams NEW PICS I do a water change every two weeks, here are my new pics it doesnt look good. Jack what was my AKH 12?
  2. clam21

clam21

3. clam11

clam11

4. M

Need help with my Clams

List of Fish Comet Christmas Wrasse a purple Damsels corris wrasse salefin tang powder blue tang midas blennie zebra dart goby eyelash blenny rabbit fish harliquin bass clowns bicolar gramma I think thats it sorry for the spelling on some of them. Calcium 450 not sure what the...
  5. 0107081255

6. M

Need help with my Clams

Hi vicki, I thought it was a crocea, I haven't really seen any fish picking on it. But it's possible. If they are will they ever stop or should I take the clam out. Also, I think i'm going the fix my shelf rock so that it is completly flat maybe that will help thanks Mike
  7. M

Need help with my Clams

It's a 300 gal. the intesity is 100 %
  8. M

Need help with my Clams

Thanks for your help. My lights are on for about 10 to 12 hours. I don't notice anyone picking on it, but it's possible i guess. I don't see any pirimid Snails on it. It does move if I wave my hand over it or if a fish swims by it. In the store it was wide open. unless it takes time to open up...
  9. M

Need help with my Clams

Sorry, kind of new to the hobbie. I have LED 400 soloris, I have good flow but not directly on it. My Calcium is 450. Not sure what kind it is. I posted a pic of it. Thanks
  10. downsized_0107081253b

downsized_0107081253b

11. M

Need help with my Clams

The two clams that I have will not open all the way. Anybody have an suggestions? I don't want them to die.
  12. downsized_0107081253

downsized_0107081253

13. M

Hey MikeZ300 here, new to the forum

I'm fairly new to the hobbie, I had a preditor tank for a couple years and switched over to a reef tank about a year ago. I have a 300 gal tank built into a wall. Pics to follow. I do have a question to the clam lovers out there. I have two clams not sure what kind but they will not open...