Search results

1. Wolfgang8810

Probe diameter for probe holder?

Its definitely been a while. Glad Its as friendly as I remember.
  2. Wolfgang8810

Probe diameter for probe holder?

Good Afternoon, I'm currently working on a project to build my own probe holder. Unfortunately I cant seem to find any diameters of probes online. Would anyone be able to share what the estimated diameter of your probes might be. Thank you in advance. Wolfie.
  3. Wolfgang8810

Mistakes You've Made

Dont be adding saltwater to top off your tank. Unless you are doing 1 gallon water changes there is no need to add salt for top offs.
  4. Wolfgang8810

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Looking great Eric! Im excited to see it with livestock.
  5. Wolfgang8810

Wolfgangs 50 gallon adventure.

the torch has since stopped deteriorating. It is lookign better in the 90 (which has the same amount of flow as the 50 ) today I bought a pretty little frogspawn that is looking mighty florescent under my halide. Im currently dripping it to give it the best chance of survival possible. I...
  6. Wolfgang8810

haha. Wish I read this sooner. I bought the eshopps wet dry from Kd's it will work out nicely. Also the twin 750s came in today and the tank is flowin. Also ordered the Nextreef Shorty for the sump. On a sad note one head of my torch appears to be dying. Its losing some flesh and I can see the...
  7. Wolfgang8810

return pump ordered. viaaqua 2600. Koralias should be here tomorrow or the next day.
  8. Wolfgang8810

BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

looks like a sunset montipora to me.
  9. Wolfgang8810

Help Planning A 300 Gallon 10'x2'x2'

rgfast, What did the post above yours say?
  10. Wolfgang8810

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Fill It Now! lol Are your membranes rated for the extra pressure? Just asking.
  11. Wolfgang8810

Flame clown doing what he does best.
  12. Wolfgang8810

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

looking good I cant wait till there is water in there.
  13. Wolfgang8810

Overfloew ordered. Eshoppes pf-800
  14. Wolfgang8810

is this cycled?

What are the parameters on the "established" aquarium? Its possible the 20 nitrate is what that tanks parameters are. Did you "feed" the tank to create an ammonia spike? I suspect you have yet to start a cycle. What kind of light do you have over the tank?
  15. Wolfgang8810

Thanks, I try :D As for the skimmer. I am going to have to build a sump first. Ill keep you updated. Im thinking of making my own out of a 20 gallon tank. 24 1/4 x 12 1/2 x 16 3/4 are the dimensions. 800GPH overflow to a Quiet one 4000. Should be a fun project. Skimmer TBD I may just be...
  16. Wolfgang8810

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Run two or give me a price :D Found it this is going to be EPIC!
  17. Wolfgang8810

Here is a quick video of it. YouTube - New 50 gallon reef
  18. Wolfgang8810

Before and After tank crash.

This thread can be followed HERE: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/58200-wolfgangs-50-gallon-adventure.html#post795519
  19. Wolfgang8810

Earlier this week my Aquapod decided it was time to start leaking. After going through my options I came to one that I was happy with. Moving everything in the 24 to the 50. This included selling my freshwater fish cleaning the tank rediculously well, filling the tank with water then as you...