Recent content by VJULIAN

1. VJULIAN

Copper - Treatment, Use, Problems

hi well, bart (the lemonpeel) died yesterday! at least he is at peace bless him! the clowns are doing really well and the ghost goby has been great all the way through it. i guess it's back to square one. the fish have been out of the tank for about 4 ish weeks. when would you say we...
  2. VJULIAN

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! lemonpeel wth cloudy eyes

thanks btk8. still v new to this!!!! DaveK... thanks again. you posted on my original thread when i joined! much aprreciated.
  3. VJULIAN

forgot to say, copper levels around 0.50. fish have been eating well, but lemonpeel not as into his food as he was. did big w/c before started second treatment of cuprazin
  4. VJULIAN

Lee, i have posted before about our marine ich when i first joined a couple of weeks ago. have read your posts on it. we did 10 days of cuprazin but one clown and the lemonpeel still had spots. we were told to do another 10 days. today is day 5 (no copper) of the second treatment...
  5. VJULIAN

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! lemonpeel wth cloudy eyes

Help! we are treating our lemonpeel with cuprazin for whitespot (along with two clowns and a ghost goby). we have had to do a second course of treatment as still some whitespot present on lemonpeel and one clown. however, today my hubbie noticed that the lemonpeel has cloudy eyes. Any...
  6. VJULIAN

Newbie Needing Advie On Whitespot

hi guys!! how are you all? well the white spot has almost completely gone, but the lemonpeel still got a few so we have been told to carry on with another course of the treatment...we have done a BIG w/c and hopefully by next week it will all be gone. below is a shot of our tank...minus...
  7. Our tank

Our tank

maturation period
  8. Our tank

Our tank

9. Our tank

Our tank

3.4 months old
  10. Our tank

Our tank

11. Our tank

Our tank

1 month old
  12. Our tank

Our tank

tank at present
  13. Our tank

Our tank

tank around 3/4 months
  14. Our tank

Our tank

our tank now
  15. VJULIAN

Newbie Needing Advie On Whitespot

Thanks For Support Guys! Good News! Our Male Clown Seems To Be Improving. He Still Has Spots But They Don't Look As Bad! We Will Persevere!