HELP!!!!!!!!!!! lemonpeel wth cloudy eyes

VJULIAN

Help!

we are treating our lemonpeel with cuprazin for whitespot (along with two clowns and a ghost goby). we have had to do a second course of treatment as still some whitespot present on lemonpeel and one clown. however, today my hubbie noticed that the lemonpeel has cloudy eyes.

Any suggestions what the course could be? is it a side effect of the copper or a new problem?

please, any suggestions would be appreciated. we really don't want to lose him!

btk8

hello and welcome
i don't have any experience yet with fish diseases but it might help if you post this question in the right forum. Go to the forum page, Livestock Forums, Salt water fish, right under salt water fish is a subforum called diseases and treatments. Hopefully if you post there you will get a response faster.
Good luck
Brian

isakofyork001

Help!

we are treating our lemonpeel with cuprazin for whitespot (along with two clowns and a ghost goby). we have had to do a second course of treatment as still some whitespot present on lemonpeel and one clown. however, today my hubbie noticed that the lemonpeel has cloudy eyes.

Any suggestions what the course could be? is it a side effect of the copper or a new problem?

please, any suggestions would be appreciated. we really don't want to lose him!

try "marine max" by tropical science, i used it before for that and it works. it also works great for ick, and it's 100% reef safe. i was told they get that from sudden temp. change.

VJULIAN

thanks btk8. still v new to this!!!!

DaveK... thanks again. you posted on my original thread when i joined! much aprreciated.