Recent content by tex5620

1. tex5620

I could be buzzed but these pictures are HOT!!!!

Definately a work of art!
  2. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

Sorry everybody. Everything is sold
  3. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

vortech pump sold. still have picassos
  4. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

I'd guestimate a 1 1/2 inches apiece. I've had them probably 6mths. I got them from Liveaquaria.com. They originated from ORA.
  5. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

got2envy pm sent. I also have a aqua c remora 1200 with preskimmer if anybody interested $75 plus shipping. Only one month old. Has a drain accessory on collection cup.
  6. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

just sent pm. Still have the fish and other equipment: bc29r protein skimmer, sunpod 150watt lighting, I also have ato, and media basket middle rack for bc29. if interested or want more pics just pm me
  7. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

150$ buyer pays shipping. It is brand new only used 3 weeks.
  8. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

here are some pics
  9. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

yes I'm in Lubbock, Tx
  10. tex5620

Breaking down Biocube 29

Im breaking down my biocube and needing to sell everything pretty quick. I have a pair of grade b picasso's (pics will be up tonight) and a high fin goby and pistol shrimp). Picasso's $150 for both obo. high fin and shrimp $50. Seller will be responsible for 1/2 shipping...
  11. tex5620

Advice on chemical control of Ammonia in Quarintine Tank

Might be cheaper to add more QT's to split up the fish. Sounds like alot of fish in one tank that just a quarantine. Don't know if I would use chemicals but some do.
  12. tex5620

Finally starting 30gl Hex pony tank

this is my second shrimp to add to the tank and for some reason neither of my test kits are registering any ammonia spikes. I bought the LR form LFS cured but I always had the feeling they were alittle to quick to put in cured bin from uncured. I am not reading anything from ammonia and...
  13. tex5620

New Seahorse/jawfish tank

You seem to be the master of jawfish so I ask can I get away with 3in of sand in my pony tank for a pearl or do I really need 4.
  14. tex5620

Finally starting 30gl Hex pony tank

Ok finally have everything up and running let me give brief description on what I have right quick. Guess we could say this is the start of the tank even though it has been running 2 weeks. I have an aquaclear 50 running full out with only sponge and carbon filter. I am running a aqua c...