Recent content by sunny

1. S

Light mover does anyone has it

but this mover move on a 4 ft rail for a round trip is around 5 min. which i think should be ok. how much is the voltage used ? 12V or 110V
  2. S

this is the mover that i am talking about does anyone have it ??? http://www.specialty-lights.com/10910.html
  3. S

HI would liek to know does anyone has a light mover. can i know the voltage it is using to run the motor ??
  4. S

4*2*2 common tank

Thanks woodstock it look almost the same except with the yellow fins. Guess only the LFS know if it is Wide band or Black saddle ....
  5. S

4*2*2 common tank

the achilles like to surf the tunze wave and swimming round and round the left side of the tank (just like a mouse running on the wheel) It gets ich every now and than... but after a few days they are all gone. i intro the sohal first than got a bigger achilles. lucky the achille manage to...
  6. S

4*2*2 common tank

a full tank shoot
  7. zoos

zoos

8. S

4*2*2 common tank

thanks the clown had been in there for 4 mths plus i am prepare to catch it out if it mis-behave...... here are some more pic of the tank.. male lyretail green monti two of my biggest fish pink discoma discoma
  9. S

4*2*2 common tank

some update for my tank since it is x mas zoos corner rebuild or my sps hill top view of it ( the red monti is actually an orange monti) green tran reef valley close up of the making of monti hill
  10. S

Trigger in a reef tank

i have a clown in my reef tank so far so good for 4mth plus
  11. S

4*2*2 common tank

it is around 4in, think this the max it can grow in my tank
  12. S

4*2*2 common tank

a video shot of my tank
  13. S

4*2*2 common tank

busy with my project, notthing to update as well only a flying barlett flew out......
  14. S

Unique Shrooms"

here are some of mine mushroom not sure is it ok for me to post here
  15. sunset anthies

sunset anthies