1. staresatrocks

Hello from Toronto

:welcomera
  2. staresatrocks

Hello All!

3. staresatrocks

Hello

:welcomera from one reef addict to another :)
  4. staresatrocks

Fellow Addicts!

:welcomera, fellow addict!
  5. staresatrocks

Vals first build - 75 gal 48 inch tank

Nice rockscape!
  6. staresatrocks

Maldives diving Photos

Beautiful photos - thanks for sharing!
  7. staresatrocks

New to Salt Water

8. staresatrocks

Just put my first lot of live rock in!

Congrats on your live rock! :)
  9. staresatrocks

Behind the Scenes at Sea World

Thanks for sharing - great photos!
  10. staresatrocks

New

:welcomera to the best reef forum on the www!
  11. staresatrocks

sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

Lovely! (I quoted you so we can see it on this page also.) The green candy canes are awesome. :)
  12. staresatrocks

Do I want an SW aquarium?

Hi Matute! I've done both freshwater and salt water, and frankly, saltwater has been easier for me, but definitely more expensive. Setting up is especially expensive and time-consuming. I'm not going to tell you whether you want to do saltwater or not; instead, I'd recommend you read the...
  13. staresatrocks

Red and Hair Algae taking over...slowly...

Hi JT; I'll take a stab at it. :) Not a happy thought. Assuming that this means it's a 24-gallon tank, I think it might be overloaded. You did get away with it for 3 years, but fish continue growing until they die. It's possible that the hawkfish and the clowns have finally reached sizes such...
  14. staresatrocks

HELP! Brown stuff on my sand!

I think Brenda's right that your brown stuff is cyano, and getting rid of the rest of your bioballs will help, as well as kicking the over-feeding habit. (It's so hard not to reward the fish for the cute begging behavior!)
  15. staresatrocks

Bristle Worms????????????

I can see the worm trails in the photo; sometimes bristleworms leave those, sometimes other kinds of beneficial worms. Most bristleworms are beneficial, btw: good detrivores. Best not to touch them, though. :)