Recent content by ReefJunkie

1. R

█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

WOW:thumber: Your tank looks absolutely amazing! Your colors just pop. Thanks again for the update and those pics.
  2. R

Irene's RSM 250C

Thanks for the feedback Irene. I'm sure I will enjoy setting this tank up. I look forward to seeing all the new features this tank has to offer. I will be following your journey.
  3. R

Irene's RSM 250C

Irene, your tank looks great. I will be ordering mine in about 2 weeks.:dance: So for the most part tank is fairly quiet? :zzz:
  4. R

Marks rsm250 softcoral reef

Off to a great start. I got a Kamoer doser for my RSM 250-C. I'm using it on my nano to test it, until I order my tank. Works great.
  5. R

New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

I'm about to order mine soon. Have you guys checked out the video Red Sea put out on the 250c? Also some info and pics on reefbuilders.
  6. R

Gilly's RSM 250 build in Southern Maine

You are off to a great start. :thumbup: Now the waiting begins. One thing you will need the most is patience. Nothing great happens fast, so take it slow and ask these great people lots of questions. :jabber:
  7. R

Claire's Secondhand RSM 250

How is that Yellow Tang doing? His stomach looks sunken in.
  8. R

Red Sea MSK 600 Skimmer (review)

It will be interesting to see how it works and how quiet it is. Been nice if the video was facing up. :updown:
  9. R

Well. here it is the first store I have seen selling the new RSM 250 C-Series. FishTanks Direct. :clink: http://http://www.fishtanksdirect.com/redseamax250.aspx
  10. R

Doug's RSM 250

Looks good, nice mod. "Makes the cyano glow better".:LOL:
  11. R

True money never hurts.
  12. R

:LOL: If we were as lucky as you were Glenn, to get it moved to the garage. Just another 20ft. more. Those guys better go another 20ft. or I will be so upset :flaming: I have a plan, I will get my hot looking wife out there, that will work :drooool:
  13. R

I remember you mentioned them. I would order mine from Bulk Reef Supply, just for the reward points. Regardless where you order they are coming from Texas.
  14. R

I was wondering if one of the stores I shop at frequently, Marine Depot had any idea when they might sell the tank, they stated they have no idea and waiting on Red Sea to contact them. I noticed they pulled the older version off their site and that's what made me inquire about the C-Series. Dr...
  15. R

Bulb changes....

It would be better if you did a few and not all at the same time. I would think 3 would be fine to replace, wait a month and do the other 3. Replacing all 6 at once would be a shock to your corals:snshne: