Recent content by Lakmo99

1. Lakmo99

saving acropora

We need a to start a rule book... :p
  2. Lakmo99

I need help

Yep, now that I take a second look, I can see the indivdual heads. Sorry!! I always expect the worst...
  3. Lakmo99

saving acropora

Ha ha. The same policy applies with tweezers... :flaming:
  4. Lakmo99

I need help

You probobly should have waited on the anenome but as for everything else, the tank looks great :)
  5. Lakmo99

saving acropora

You beat me to the post :p
  6. Lakmo99

saving acropora

First of all, I love the fact that you're willing to admit that you got in over your head and that you are going to try and pass the little fragglings on to someone with a little more experience with them. The reef world needs more people like you :) As for the fragging, what kind of Acro is...
  7. Lakmo99

Please help!

Been there, done that, and I dont recomend it. :p
  8. Lakmo99

Please help!

Sorry, what I meant to say was by adding kalk, your PH is going to go up and so will your calcium. I wasn't trying to imply that they directly effected each other. Sorry if I mislead anyone.
  9. Lakmo99

Please help!

Look, everyone's tank is different. My tank has been to hell and back and I haven't lost anything because of it. Last summer, my tank got up to 90 degrees once because I left a window open. A couple weeks ago, my top-off system failed and put 3 gallons of RO water mixed with kalkwasser into my...
  10. Lakmo99

Brown Rock Coral

If the rock isnt holding up your aquascape, or it doesnt have anything imprortant growing on it, I say just leave it outside in the sun for a couple days, rinse it off, and then put it back in the tank. No use in spending time trying to kill each individual polyp if you can take it out of the...
  11. Lakmo99

Please help!

Not a big deal Munki. You could also try dripping Kalkwasser to get your calcium and PH up in the future if need be. No reason to panic in my book...
  12. Lakmo99

Lakmo99's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

If anyone is intrested in frags of anything you see, LMK and I will see what I can do for yu.
  13. Lakmo99

Yep. You really have to nip those things in the butt or else its too late.
  14. Lakmo99

I think my snail is sneezing (Video)

I couldn't see it either. But what else could it be?
  15. Lakmo99

Yep those Paly's are all over the place. I should have never put them in the tank :(