Recent content by cracker

1. cracker

Clams, The Best Food Ever for a Reef

Iv'e been feeding clam after Paul's suggestion .Every fish loves it ! I bet the corals like the tiny bit as well .
  2. cracker

Going price for a pro custom sump ?

well I received the Triton sump. it.s very well built & looks cool ! never had equipment that looks pretty LOL. Anyway the skimmer droped right in with a little room to spare. Thanks again to Dave. I would have never found this sump if not for Him.
  3. cracker

Can anyone Identify

hello, Is it TBS rock by any chance? This is a long shot but looks like a jewel box clam. or some other type . so it's not the whole rock just the small pink piece? Just reread your post.
  4. cracker

ordered this sump last night should receive the 31st. Hope no tricks just treats ! Great find Dave that helped me big time ! plenty left for a refugium light Want this one https://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/Evergrow-Nova-S2-90W-LED-Refugium-Light.html I have one & like it jut fine...
  5. cracker

Saint's 75g

I checked out your sump. thanks for sharing. You have put a lot of time & work into this tank !
  6. cracker

Hello Saint, That's what I'll have to do is file the lip on the base . the adjust knobis too big I'll have to cut out the outside of that .Another layer of eggcrae to take care of the pump & chord. I haven't ordered yet will flip a coin tomorrow. I'm sure to let you know. Also I'll have o...
  7. cracker

New Reefer

Welcome zero !
  8. cracker

Man Oh man it's soo close ! I mean barely enough room. like less than a 1/4 inch close . Fit fine but the simmer pump intake is 1/4 inch from the side. This will restrict flow into the skimmer. I can turn the pumo vertical and thats ok but will require some innovative shelves for said skimmer...
  9. cracker

Holy Smokers Dave ! That is great . I need to make some careful measurements tomorrow. only thing is if my big octo skimmer will fit . That is a major savings. I'm sure to find out more.
  10. cracker

Thank You gentle men for he quick reply. I need as much length as possible to fit the equipment & still have a meaningful sized refugium. Thanks again !
  11. cracker

1st Folks, my apologies for not dropping by more often. So I want a custom size , pro built sump with 3 maybe 4 walls . The dimensions are, 45 by 16 by 16 with proper bracing of course . You think between 900 & 1000 bucks is about right? This doesn't include shipping as I can pick it up...
  12. cracker

Favorite phosphate test kit

I agree with SPR , The Hanna Ultra low is my preference . The regents are tricky at 1st.
  13. cracker

New to salt water

Hi Kathy, Theses are good people here. I'm sure they will help You !
  14. cracker

Copperband Butterflyfish Advise

Good call ! Now maybe a Raccoon Butterfly? I'd think more forgiving than a Copper Band. However need a good varied diet for a long life. You could feed good stuff as often as possible.
  15. cracker

Respect memorial Day

I remember my beloved lost Veteran !