New Reefer

Zerobytes

Just want to say Hi. I’m new to the hobby and look forward to following and learning from everyone.

I’m going to be getting a Red Sea Max 170 soon and won’t start until I feel like I have a good understanding, and plan to take my time. I decided to go with the AIO so I can concentrate on fish and corals and learning the craft.

Thanks in advance!

saintsreturn

Welcome to the hobby and the addiction! When things start coming in be sure to post pictures and do not hesitate to ask for help a long the way.

This site has a lot of great people with wide ranges in experience. I for one, do not know anything about the RSM tanks, but love looking at them.

Dont rush into trying to learning everything, most of it comes as you grow in the hobby. Just start by reading up on tank start ups and cycles, and go from there :D

Welcome again!

DaveK

I’m going to be getting a Red Sea Max 170 soon ...

Before you spend any money on equipment, first figure out what you might want to keep in the tank. You need not plan every detail, but have at lease some idea. You don't want to get a small tank and then later find out that the tang you want get requires a minimum tank size of 250 gal, or those firefish you want will jump right out of your open top tank.

Pancho75

Welcome to RS!!! Good to have here, there are several Red Sea tanks here. Looking forward for your thread. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk