Recent content by Bgouges

1. B

Bgouges Rsm 250 on zeovit

Thanks Oxy!
  2. B

VOTE for October 2015's TOTM!

Hey Guys, Thanks a heap for the nomination and TOTM! truely a pleasure to be among the rest of the tanks of the months. Lovely tank there NJ reefer, really love the scape!
  3. B

ok so after a quick head count i counted about 30 different acros, then theres the frags and doubles aswell :) thus the imminent tank upgrade as there is very little patches of light remaining :p
  4. B

Hmm thats a terrific question oxy haha, the lights are out at the moment so ill do a quick head count tommorow for ya :)
  5. B

Thanks oxy! Cheers wrangy! Ive noticed your upgrades and have been following your thread with a keen eye :) sorry to hear about your loss of hawk hawkins and co :(
  6. B

Been a while, been busy with tank upgrades :) ive decided i want a larger sump so ive ordered the lofereef siphon for the rsm, then gona plumb uo a frag tank through the sump also. The frag tank will be significantly larger than the rsm250. Ive built the cabinet for the upgrad myself just gotta...
  7. B

Haha yes customs over here dont like to make things easy. Thats no dramas ill let you know how it progresses and when i can i will send you some :)
  8. B

Thanks buddy! haha yeh ive been having a browse around i cant really find much convincing me of its origin, i hear you with the echinata growth pattern. once its settled ild be happy to post you a piece :)
  9. B

Acro species id

Just wondering if anyone can id this acro for me :) Any info would be greatly appreciated
  10. B

Anyone have an id on this acro?
  11. B

Deepwater Acro's

I was extremely excited about this post! Then i seen it was from last year and no one replied :(
  12. B

Current FTS :) Trying out some ausreef filters just with my iphone :)
  13. B

New power supply came so my lights are back to normal :) makes me realize the difference the lights made, now a few of my colonies have lost a bit of colour. Time to start progressing with my sump idea. I have ordered a lifereef overflow and silencer, that should get the ball rolling when that...
  14. B

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Congrats on totm mate! Well deserved ;)
  15. B

Some more snaps