sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I haven't really paid that much attention to my skimmer but that sounds fairly accurate. I think what happens is at some point there's a "Chain Reaction" of bubbles popping and the bubble height falls. Then it builds and builds then POP it falls. I think I remember seeing that happen but don't "quote" me on it LOL!

sambrinar

My male flasher wrasse has been MIA for about a month and a half... considering a replacement fish... suggestions???

Currently have 3 PJ cardnials, 1 yellow watchman gobie, 1 BSJF, 2 clowns (one Ocellaris and one picasso) and 1 female flasher wrasse in a 75 gal....

I want a BRIGHT beautiful eye catching fish that swims around.

zigginit

i think you should post a new full tank shot.

and why not get a pair of firefish. they look very cool in the tank all bright red and yellow.

sambrinar

Just for you and since you contributed to my cause, with a very nice suggestion... I will take a FTS on Monday (if I remember) LOL

yungreefer2410

if you get a pair of firefish, they would have to be mated because usually, firefish will eventually kill the other firefish in the tank

essmaker

PREMIUM
I've read through this thread on and off over the past two days and it was worth it. I wish I would have taken more pictures along the way. It was neat to look at your tank now and then flip back and say "huh, there was a bare rock under that coral once". :)

Nice tank!

sambrinar

Thank you Ess!! Well I took the picts, but left the camera at the office... (for those of you who don't know, tank is at my office) TOMORROW I promise

sambrinar

OK here you go.. FTS from 05/04/10

FTS050410.jpg

sambrinar

OHHH YA I almost forgot... set room reservations for MACNA in Florida last night!! checking into airline tickets... WE will be there!! We're gonna stay an extra day for fun time, maybe DisneyWorld.. we could meet together and go as a group!! Would be a blast

sambrinar

Thanks! It's been up and stocked for 1 year and 1 month.. can't wait for the coral to completely cover the rocks, it's growing fast