Kyles blood, sweet and TEARS!!! :)

slfcaptain

We'll call you Magiver (sure I spelled that wrong). So what can you do with bubblegum and a bent paper clip? Lol

steve

kyle4201

We'll call you Magiver (sure I spelled that wrong). So what can you do with bubblegum and a bent paper clip? Lol

steve

umm, lets see,, bubble gum and a bent paperclip,, hmm, ok

Protean skimmer, bomb, ignition system for a 1973 Pontiac grand prix L J, low voltage fuze, cat toy, makeshift bearing assembly for a commercial cloths dryer (pre 2009), shoe repair, detonation cap for c4 explosive, License plate holder, ect, lol

kyle4201

Thx guys,, it didnt take long to make,, but the thought process was about 1 week of tossing ideas around, looking through storage rooms and attic stock to get ideas what to use and such. :)

kyle4201

LOL,, thx,, Im still waiting for Mama D to let me know what she thinks, maybe if she likes it she will let me get another fish this weekend, lollol

kyle4201

New tank friend. Meet beetle juice.
20140320_230335_zpsc3bc09e0.jpg

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Hey look everyone Kyle's back! Hey Kyle how's every little thing?

Cool clown, just don't say his name three times in a row:)

kyle4201

Lollol. Bear, got 2 clowns, a big1 & a little 1, so yea, its bug Nemo & little Nemo, lol. However, the latest cat I got to name Tesla, so its cool. Lollollol.

kyle4201

O wait, lol. Its the black & white basket star fish that's new, little Nemo just got in all 6 pix I took cuz hes a ham
:)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
O wait, lol. Its the black & white basket star fish that's new, little Nemo just got in all 6 pix I took cuz hes a ham
:)
Am I supposed to check back for the SIX pictures of the little Nemo being a ham?
I only see ONE new picture Kyle, so post the other 5 more please ;)
(One picture needs to be a FTS also :yup: )

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Your little Nemo is a very deserving picture hamist ;) cute, cute, cute!!!
The updated FTS picture failed to load...try it again :yup:
Does your basket star swim around?
I'm curious about them as I have never seen one in real life.
Thanks for all the pictures you share Kyle. :thumbup:

kyle4201

No, No swimming,, he found a spot he likes and hangs around that area. He folds up most of the time but when he opens its amazing to watch him move around. Ive caught basket stars while fishing alot but never saw 1 like this. they r very cool though.