Zoas!!! Lots of frags

lbiminiblue

dang thanks man. I've got some (let's call them financial sponsors) itchy about ordering livestock online- diseased coral, dead coral, small coral, etc. I trust you and your customers from the reviews I've read. I don't have a lot of maneuvering room here. Just don't count me out of that GSP gift yet!

lbiminiblue

but honestly will corals generally survive a trip form Colorado to south florida with anything less than 1 day air? refresh my mind, what is your standard shipping rate? 3 days?

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Standard shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. You will usually get your package around 10-11 in the morning the very next day. Just be sure to put in your order what day of the week is best for you to receive your order (tue-fri).

Willie McDaries

dang thanks man. I've got some (let's call them financial sponsors) itchy about ordering livestock online- diseased coral, dead coral, small coral, etc. I trust you and your customers from the reviews I've read. I don't have a lot of maneuvering room here. Just don't count me out of that GSP gift yet!

I can assure you,Jared has very healthy coral.....you will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of shipping and the specimens you purchase,what you see when you order is exactly what you get,so it's not really site unseen like a lot of on-line vendors....you will never get the quality of service from a local fish store as you will from Jared,Jared takes great pride in what he does and it shows...I just placed another order and will continue to do so as I can afford to,at least until I run out of room...then,I'll build a bigger tank and start again LOL

lbiminiblue

Standard shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. You will usually get your package around 10-11 in the morning the very next day. Just be sure to put in your order what day of the week is best for you to receive your order (tue-fri).
wait so no extra cost for overnight shipping?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm only on my second order too but it will not be the last,'cause I is crazy LOL

Haha. U n me both pal. I got me a crazy order planned too. IMO best hands down seller on the web. I'd love to check his tanks out in person. Can u just imagine.

,......im Matt n i support this message

Willie McDaries

Haha. U n me both pal. I got me a crazy order planned too. IMO best hands down seller on the web. I'd love to check his tanks out in person. Can u just imagine.

yep,I was gonna stop by jjs on my way over to help Candice with her move but they wouldn't let me drive the dang plane :drool:

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
You guys are welcome to stop by anytime! I'll even keep a beer cold for you (for the next 5 minutes at least).

I'm coming ur way one of these days pal. I really couldn't b more impressed with all my orders. First class pal. U need to teach others.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

tinctorus

I know this is an old thread so please dont bite my head off but I only see about 5 pictures, Any way to get all of the pictures to display?