Wowzzers RSM 250

Wowzzer

Hi all.. Glad I can be involved with such an awesome site! I'm looking forward to posting a pic of our tank which we started in April and are loving the whole experience.

Wowzzer

Here's our tank!
image_zpsd2cf650f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wowzzer

Hi and thx Diana:). We have a Onespot fox face, Rusty angelfish, Blue eyed kole tang, pair of percs and 3 Hectors gobies. Aka: Darthmaul, queen amidala, Obi-wan, Luke and Lelia and the ewoks lol

Wowzzer

Hey blackbelt mom, we do 10% water change once a week ... So the water level never gets close enough to our sponge.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Technically as well if there is a sump, the DT water level will never drop unless the sump is drained during water changes which will very unlikely to happen as it will cause your return pump to burn out.

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
I turn my pumps and power heads off when I do a water change. If I don't then the level in the back does drop and if I am not cleaning the sump area out that week, it pumps more crap into the DT than I can remove during the water change. I do a 20% every two weeks. I asked about the sponge because my water level in the DT does drop, maybe not as low as the sponge, but the water level does drop.

Technically as well if there is a sump, the DT water level will never drop unless the sump is drained during water changes which will very unlikely to happen as it will cause your return pump to burn out.

Wowzzer

Good day all..thought I would post some of my progress pics from when we started this adventure!!!:hug1:
image-6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]