Where do I send the admission fee?

rmlevasseur

Because my bluespot comes on Saturday! I just hope he gets along with my watchman goby.

Out of curiosity, what have people been paying for these guys?

SeahorseBT

$30!!Where?I hate you! JK. I got mine for $85 but they usually go for around $120, but I have seen some at $150.

Where did you get yours Robert?

I actually got mine from my local LFS, I paid $150 for him. Which actually worked out about the same (a little extra than online) The cheapest I found one that I would actually order was out at BlueZooAquatics at the time, and they wanted $89.95, but then it was going to be around $40 to ship. So, in reality I didn't mind paying the extra as there wasn't as much stress due to shipping compared to picking up local. Beside the LFS I got him from is this mom and pop shop, they've always treated me really well and whenever I've bought coral there, I usually get some sort of extra goodie from them. :)

Robert, did your BSJF come in? Just curious because I didn't see any update to this thread. :) Come on man, let's see some photos. <heh>

lcstorc

Great to see the blue club on the rise and people having such success.
I have paid $150, $120. Once at an LFS and once on-line. Sunshine was about $80 since my new lfs is a wholesaler. I have another one on hold at the lfs for the same price.

rmlevasseur

As Lorraine mentioned, I updated my chronicle. The BSJF appears to be doing great, although he is hiding in the back. I saw him dart out once for food, but since he's being shy right now I can't tell much more.

rmlevasseur

Indeed! Tonight he was chowing on the garlic soaked brine shrimp. He also seems fine with flake. He now has a front door and a back door to his home, and I can tell he is getting much more brave. I was worried having only a finer sand substrate, but thankfully I placed all the rock on eggcrate first, and he seems happy under a nook on the bottom of the rock.

I am very pleased with the health of the animals I received from Reef Hot Spot.

rmlevasseur

IMG_0586a.jpg

Here he is!!!

Already posing with the watchman for the "who has the custest mug" contest!