What is your fish tank theme?


New Member
Hello everyone! Do you design a specific theme for your aquarium? What theme is it? As a newbie, I would like to consult other’s aquarium themes before coming to the next step and establishing mine. Thanks for sharing!


JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
I think you build a tank around what you plan to keep, that’s 80% of it. The other 20% can be personal preference. Since my tank is 5’, I wanted a sloping look into an island. What I got when installing the rock was, eh, close.