What is it about cell phones?

ChrisY

Its like magic, i can pretty much guarantee that as soon as I get my hand in the tank to do something my cell phone rings. Seriously, its like clock work. :)

Also along a similar vein, as soon as I sit down to work, read, etc, I hear "Dad!" from the other room and I have to get up and see what the deal is. Its like phones and wife/daughters have some sort of radar to know when its just the right time to interrupt what I am working on. lol

ChrisY

Roger, Over Unger.

In this case I just turned up the speakers and turned on the sub-woofer. :)

ChrisY

Oddly enough, with Jimmi Hendricks playing I didn't even notice the last 2 calls. Woo hoo!

Thanks!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
My Dearest T has a pitch that can cut though lead, there is no escape, yes, both hands full and clenching something between my knees the phone rings, yes Dear.. doing it now, no Dear.. not just yet

PIMPALA

right arm in tank. cell phone in left pocket, towel over shoulder, check to see if important, usually ignore anyway.

ChrisY

Funny I tell my wife the same thing. The home phone rings... a) its never going to be for me b) There isnt anyone I really want to be an answering service for in the house and c) thats why God invented Voicemail. If its important they will leave a message. But it seems some of her family just call and when the answermachine gets it they hang up and call back and then again. When you finally reach the end of your rope and answer, they say. Hi. I just called to say hello. :angryface: lol

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
If its important they will leave a message. Otherwise, one has to have priorities in life... Fish first!