What in the world? ID Help

danewell

Came home to seeing this thing running around in the tank. It is dark colored, appears to be some type of worm that has a mouth the when it eats look like a mini feather duster, and its diameter is about the same as a good old fashioned #2 pencil.

2011-11-11_19-06-36_80.jpg

2011-11-11_19-06-48_168.jpg

2011-11-11_19-06-57_940.jpg

Thanks.

danewell

I bet that is it, because I looked up pics and looks dead on. I did the best I could on the pics, but had a better veiw of it with my eyes. Thanks.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Were u eating spaghetti over the tank again? Jeez I've told Ya........

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

BLADEYAMAHA

Mmmmm, bourbon. That's some nice stuff growing on your rock Danewell, what kind of live rock is it? Where did you get it?

danewell

I got it off of a guy that had is tank set up for several years got his sand too. Its a bunch of different stuff, lots of the peices are dead corals that has just got stuff growing on it. The set up is sweet, I have had it set up for 3 or 4 months and I have pods everywhere.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
danewell said:
I got it off of a guy that had is tank set up for several years got his sand too. Its a bunch of different stuff, lots of the peices are dead corals that has just got stuff growing on it. The set up is sweet, I have had it set up for 3 or 4 months and I have pods everywhere.

I can't wait to see those leds dude. That tanks gunna b a sweet lps sps breeding ground.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.