What eats calupera?!?

reefer4200

yeah i def. was some frag still im broke because im moving. i really want that ponape birdsnest tho....im off tom. an friday if your free...i could come give you a deposit to hold some of them and then give you the rest when i get $$

cbrownfish

Hermits will eat caulerpa and so will some snails. However, they will probably not keep up with the growth.

BigJay

most crabs or so hit or miss on macros. I see all the claws feeding on algae one day then for 3 days they won't touch and they spend all thier time looking for meaty food in rocks. Mind you I don't have that many claws in the tank , just pointing out they can really dissapoint you when your targeting one thing in your tank by adding them and they never touch it.
You can however try adding the crabs then pruning the algae to the rock face. That might give you some chance of the claws at least keeping it knocked down.

johnmaloney

spotted sea hares will, but they get big, and should be considered a pet - not just another cleaner. All the sea hares should really be treated that way. There is flow considerations, and food considerations (after the caulerpa is gone), and ink considerations.