WARNING__LOTS OF PICTURES--Our new 15g Nano

ambowlin

Well, it shouldn't come as too much of a shock that we too decided that one tank just isn't enough!
However, instead of going bigger than our 29-- we went smaller!!!
I hope you all enjoy!!!
From start-->now!

First Day:

day1.jpg

day1c.jpg

day1b.jpg

Dweezil

Hey that's really cool. You would never know from the pictures that it's 15 gallon. It looks big. :)

that clam might have problems with that low of light, but if its doing fine. why bother changing anything.

Looks good though. for real!

ambowlin

Well, we had thought of that... but since the tank is a 15 long... it is only about 12" deep + substrate.
so.... even though there is around 4wpg given the depth and the price I got the clam at I thought we could try it and if we noticed problems let someone with better lights have it....
BUT ... thanks for the information... I always want to know things I'm doing wrong-- =) , but i did know that we were pushing it this time!!! lol
Thanks!

ambowlin

Thanks all! We love watching the yasha and randalli shrimp!
Last night, the randalli attempted to pull an empty ninja star snail shell into their cave while the yashia slowly got locked out until the shrimp made the whole bigger it was sooo funny.

ambowlin

I had to move the wellsophyllia bc it is just TOO big! So, I'm going to have to sell it bc it is too big for my other tank as welll =( :cry:
But, here are the new additions and different setup without it!
newtankshot.jpg

clowngoby.jpg

bshric.jpg

frogspawnexp.jpg

AND... my new fav!...
acan.jpg

JNicho

I keep a maxima clam on the sand bed under 6 T5's in my 125 and it's growing very well...that's gotta be less light than you have on that 15...looks awesome!

ambowlin

lol thanks!
And yes we use an interiors consultant.. she comes very highly recommended and she goes by ambowlin! :rollingey
I, I mean "she," isn't cheap though!!!:dance: hehe

Thanks r2d2