Wanted: Power supply for MP40 ES

jpsika08

Livebait,
I think it will be too hard finding someone with a spare as most of them will always go with the pump.

Check out Ecotech's parts store, scrolling down they have the MP40's power connector, USD $ 50.00
EcoTech Marine | Parts Store

Good luck

livebait

Well the Driver and dry side were free. I just spent $100 on the wet side. I'm not really wanting to drop another $50 on a power supply. Besides my momma always said it never hurts to ask. :p

jpsika08

LOL, true, I saw your other thread, maybe you can find a multi-voltage connector at Radio shack, but just be cautious not to fry the pump :)

livebait

LOL, true, I saw your other thread, maybe you can find a multi-voltage connector at Radio shack, but just be cautious not to fry the pump :)

I was reading somewhere else that a supply for a computer will work. But I'm afraid of frying something. I'm sure I'll have to wait until payday and get a new one from EcoTech.

Man this is like being a kid with Xmas gifts wrapped in clear cellophane. I can see it, I can hold it but I have to wait to play with it. :)

jpsika08

True, this hobby should be called "4-Ever Christmas" it's like this all year long :)

Let me see if I can get you the info you requested on the other thread, I will check my power connector.