Wall-To-Wall Reflection Shot

64Ivy

A 16mm view of my 500g reef.

May-Wide-Angle.jpg

Barrel distortion accentuated by camera angle

Spooda420

very nice, when are you gonna frag some of those corals? seriously, when? I want to be first in line.

looks impressive.

Chris

addict

Whoohoo! :clink:

Tank is looking awesome! :drooool:

Nice to see that the RTN issues are over and everything is coming along great. :)

Maxx

64Ivy,
as always, your tank is stunning. I've heard of your past problems w/ RTN during the great salt debacle of 2003.....
Its great to see the tank has bounced back nicely. To be honest w/ you I suspect that even at its worst, your tank is breathtaking.
Thanks again for sharing.
Tosh, check out his website....good, (And funny!) reading.
Nick

64Ivy

Thanks kind for the words, all. The 'rtn' (Crystal Sea/Instant Ocean) episode is one reason I haven't taken many whole tank photographs in awhile. With so many frags where large colonies used to be, the reef resembled a human head right after a cheap hair transplant. The only positive about this was that it 'forced' me to photograph the tank from different and unusual angles to keep it looking asthetically pleasing..at least in my mind. Things are starting to grow out now so there'll be more full tank images to come.

Brucey

Hey Ivy ..... so i'm guessing that all the circulation pumps were off when this was taken ..... breathtaking, gorgeous, stunning. A testimony to your hard work
Brucey

64Ivy

Originally posted by Brucey
Hey Ivy ..... so i'm guessing that all the circulation pumps were off when this was taken ..... breathtaking, gorgeous, stunning. A testimony to your hard work
Brucey
Thanks again. Yeah, everything was turned off for the shot (of course, the 'glass' could've been a little cleaner) but more importantly all of my frags have been laid in, except for one I'm expecting this month, so all I have to do for awhile is try to maintain what I have and start taking pictures again. It's going to be pretty hard to just window shop though the vendors selections now. I'd imagine this would be the time 6" Purple Monsters with blood red corallites would start to flood the market. ;)

Playa

stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the most beautiful reefs on earth!

Must be awesome to have such beauty at home every day of your life;-)

Luis