Vanquish's 250g Reef Tank...

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hey Vanquish! Glad to see you again. :) Sorry for the losses. I hope it wasn't to hard a hit. You really can't sit a moment with a tank like that. Keep your chin up! Your tank is the best i have ever seen.

Melanie

Even if you just look at all the pics on all the pages, it is worth it to go back through this chronicle from the start.

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
I have that already Actaully I just stay up or want to I am very much a night person however Vicki is not so I sleep in everyday I get the chance

Vanquish

Thanks everyone... a failed tunze wavemaker made things worse... a final count revealed that I lost:

1 Large colony of green millis (something I didn't mind getting rid to make space)
1 Blue A.Samoensis from Walt Smith
1 Small colony of Orange Digi (Darn, I just cant keep them alive!)
1 Large Colony of Purple Polyped Digi (Thank God I got off-springs of it all over the tank)

And the most painful of them all, this Yellow Caroliniana... :(

yellow%20caroliniana.jpg

Only managed to salvage a frag of it and keeping my fingers crossed that it survives...

lcstorc

So sorry for the losses.
Best of luck. I hope the frag grows to be even more beautiful than the one you lost.

acronautical

Vanquish, haven't seen any posts from you for a few months...What's up with your tank? By the way-for my FYI-was there any circulation in the tank at all when the wave-maker went out?

Vanquish

Hi all,

sorry for the delay in replying... sad to say, the 250g is no more... have torn down the tank several months ago due to a lack of time for maintenance... am currently in the midst of doing up a 28gallon while plans are being made to rebuilt a larger tank in the future... :)

Those interested can visit my thread:

Vanquish's 28gallon Reef Haven

Thanks for all the interests and kind compliments over the many months showered by all the kind people around here... :)

boozeman

:cry1: I loved that 250 !!

:hallo: glad to see you havnt given up the hobby completely...maybe you can start the 28gal chronicle here as well :D