Vanquish's 250g Reef Tank...

Vanquish

Magnificent colors !!!
Can you identify the coral directly above the Clam ? It's not a Tenuis is it ?

img_4825.jpg

Nope, its not a tenuis but aint sure of its real ID... :D :D

Snelly40

Dude, i cant believe u didnt enter the best FTS contest. WIth all due respect to everyone that entered, ur is just amazing, jawdropping!!!!
and those new coral shots are just great.
how do u keep the water so crystal clear??? and the coral growth is just wicked!!!

Anyone prefers a pic like this? Someone requested me to take a less blue pic and this one has all my MH turned on (3xReeflux 12KK + 2xBLV10KK)...

post-1-1178569060.jpg

Vanquish

Dude, i cant believe u didnt enter the best FTS contest. WIth all due respect to everyone that entered, ur is just amazing, jawdropping!!!!
and those new coral shots are just great.
how do u keep the water so crystal clear??? and the coral growth is just wicked!!!

Opps! Didn't even know there was such a contest... my bad for not being online often enough... :p :p

lcstorc

I can't believe you miissed the pic congtest, Your tank is the most beautiful I have ever seen.
Congrats on totm, You really deserve it,

Craig Manoukian

The SPS polyp extension is fantastic along with the fabulous colors! The out of focus clams are a very nice contrast to the SPS! The fish in the last pick are an added bonus!

Melanie

Lynn, lcstorc, suggested I look at your thread because I said "I don't like stony corals. They aren't pretty." Boy have you changed my mind!:drool: