vaction over :( (Pics)

TDEVIL

well, sorry to say the vacation is over, and as of Friday i have been maried 4 years :(, lol

i have a lot of pics :), but, i wont post all of them, and some of them arnt very good anyways, one of these days i will go to the aquarium by myself :), so i wont be rushed

here are a few pics ;)

this is the view from the condo we stayed at

TDEVIL

i have a hard time getting a good pic of the dragon ponies, but, it is the best i could get with the time i was alowed

TDEVIL

the last pony pic, i like the way this turned out, if i could just get teh cam figured out, lol

TDEVIL

the in-laws spent about 10min looking for the fish in this tank, then they wandered why i was taking a pic of the rock, lol, that was a good laugh

wooddood

the wood dude
the pics look great jay glad your home and hope you 2 had a great time. looks like a great place to stay and happy anniversary you two :D now lets get together and have that cook out ok ?:D

TDEVIL

Originally posted by wooddood
the pics look great jay glad your home and hope you 2 had a great time. looks like a great place to stay and happy anniversary you two :D now lets get together and have that cook out ok ?:D

ok, give me a call, when you get a chance

Jay

TDEVIL

last one for now, lol

i could not stop without posting this, he was right above me, i had to move so i could get a shot, i think my next tank will have a tunnel :)

Jay